Reviews for Detention: A New Kind of Love Story
mgmtlover18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
...I saw this story on another site years ago...did you copyright this?
des chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yeah this is a copy! Everyone, this story is on xnxx. Same title everything...wow. u can't make ur own story. Pathetic
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Omg omg omg! I know this is super old but I HAD to write a review. I love love LOVED this. Your characters are do adorable and sweet, so many emotions and *sniff!* and I promised myself I wouldn't cry! Brilliant!
zombiephantom17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
SINCE THIS IS MY FAV STORY AND I CANT MESSAGE U I WANTED TO SAY HAPPY B-DAY, SRRY I WAS A DAY LATE!
Javan chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
This is my third time reading this story and it gets better every time you get a different emotion with every paragraph I would like to see some sort of continuation or maybe read the story from Chris' view point
Skylin19 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
This is the shit! I love it.
Skylin19 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This is wonderful you rock...I love it!
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely love this...theres another site that stole this from you, but he gave you no credit, but another did; saying you were the original author so I came to read from yours instead!...I mean this is wonderful!
allsold chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
The ending was perfect x).
Fumiki chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE ENDING!

You love your writing style. I cried in the few chapter, specially on that chapter when Chris held Brandon and told him they should break up. I was like, WHAT THE HELL!

And I'm glad neither of them have sex with Luke and Aaron. Aaron... and Eve.. They're interesting. Eve is totally like a random character who appear out of nowhere, yet she held a very important role. So did Aaron.

This story so deserve a sequel. And you should throw Aaron and Eve in there somewhere. XD I FKING LOVE THIS STORY BUT I NEED MORE! lol
foreverandeverr chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
wow, such an amazing story I really enjoyed it! xD
Luce-Juice chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Aww! Wow, I really didnt expect this story to turn out the way it did, but Im sure as hell glad it did? ! Loved this story :)
hellokitten16 chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
I. love. this. story.
jezza3000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
YES ! i Found this story again... My third time reading it again...

I absolutely loved this story and thought that it was taken down, but by luck (after i had given up) I found it again in a matter of moments! :D

Thank you for this great story!
tatajelek chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
this is absolutely the story I love the most in this entire site. At the first I thought this is just another smut (and the first few chapters kinda proves it, a really good one at that too he he) but then it turned out to be the most 'real' story I've ever read. Like if I'm told to imagine like what a relationship between two gay highschool boys is, this is the one that will absolutely come up in my mind. But I'm kind dissapointed with your another story, 'Miami', not as good as this and believe it I've read the entire story bevore reviewing. All in all though, keep writing!
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »