Reviews for Detention: A New Kind of Love Story
JacobH chapter 1 . 5/28
I really liked this story. If this does turn out to be stolen from someone else, I'll be really disappointed.
Excited Reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I don't know if you will see this considering how old it is but I would love to talk to you about the story.!
mgmtlover18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
...I saw this story on another site years ago...did you copyright this?
des chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yeah this is a copy! Everyone, this story is on xnxx. Same title everything...wow. u can't make ur own story. Pathetic
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Omg omg omg! I know this is super old but I HAD to write a review. I love love LOVED this. Your characters are do adorable and sweet, so many emotions and *sniff!* and I promised myself I wouldn't cry! Brilliant!
zombiephantom17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
SINCE THIS IS MY FAV STORY AND I CANT MESSAGE U I WANTED TO SAY HAPPY B-DAY, SRRY I WAS A DAY LATE!
Javan chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
This is my third time reading this story and it gets better every time you get a different emotion with every paragraph I would like to see some sort of continuation or maybe read the story from Chris' view point
Skylin19 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
This is the shit! I love it.
Skylin19 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This is wonderful you rock...I love it!
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely love this...theres another site that stole this from you, but he gave you no credit, but another did; saying you were the original author so I came to read from yours instead!...I mean this is wonderful!
allsold chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
The ending was perfect x).
Fumiki chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE ENDING!

You love your writing style. I cried in the few chapter, specially on that chapter when Chris held Brandon and told him they should break up. I was like, WHAT THE HELL!

And I'm glad neither of them have sex with Luke and Aaron. Aaron... and Eve.. They're interesting. Eve is totally like a random character who appear out of nowhere, yet she held a very important role. So did Aaron.

This story so deserve a sequel. And you should throw Aaron and Eve in there somewhere. XD I FKING LOVE THIS STORY BUT I NEED MORE! lol
foreverandeverr chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
wow, such an amazing story I really enjoyed it! xD
Luce-Juice chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Aww! Wow, I really didnt expect this story to turn out the way it did, but Im sure as hell glad it did? ! Loved this story :)
hellokitten16 chapter 17 . 4/18/2011