Reviews for Detention: A New Kind of Love Story
Random guy who lovthis chapter 17 . 3/18
I can't begin to say how much i loved this story, it was so realistic, so cute yet sad and most importantly satisfying. The way you ended it too was good. Like the future is uncertain. Whoever you are should really consider taking up writing as a carrier. Just wonderfully written. 12/10
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
This is like the best story ever i love it
JacobH chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I really liked this story. If this does turn out to be stolen from someone else, I'll be really disappointed.
Excited Reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I don't know if you will see this considering how old it is but I would love to talk to you about the story.!
mgmtlover18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
...I saw this story on another site years ago...did you copyright this?
des chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yeah this is a copy! Everyone, this story is on xnxx. Same title everything...wow. u can't make ur own story. Pathetic
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Omg omg omg! I know this is super old but I HAD to write a review. I love love LOVED this. Your characters are do adorable and sweet, so many emotions and *sniff!* and I promised myself I wouldn't cry! Brilliant!
zombiephantom17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
SINCE THIS IS MY FAV STORY AND I CANT MESSAGE U I WANTED TO SAY HAPPY B-DAY, SRRY I WAS A DAY LATE!
Javan chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
This is my third time reading this story and it gets better every time you get a different emotion with every paragraph I would like to see some sort of continuation or maybe read the story from Chris' view point
Skylin19 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
This is the shit! I love it.
Skylin19 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This is wonderful you rock...I love it!
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely love this...theres another site that stole this from you, but he gave you no credit, but another did; saying you were the original author so I came to read from yours instead!...I mean this is wonderful!
allsold chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
The ending was perfect x).
Fumiki chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE ENDING!

You love your writing style. I cried in the few chapter, specially on that chapter when Chris held Brandon and told him they should break up. I was like, WHAT THE HELL!

And I'm glad neither of them have sex with Luke and Aaron. Aaron... and Eve.. They're interesting. Eve is totally like a random character who appear out of nowhere, yet she held a very important role. So did Aaron.

This story so deserve a sequel. And you should throw Aaron and Eve in there somewhere. XD I FKING LOVE THIS STORY BUT I NEED MORE! lol
foreverandeverr chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
wow, such an amazing story I really enjoyed it! xD
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »