Reviews for A Pictures Worth a Thousand Screams
spellblade chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow! This is crazy good!
I don't usually read short stories because they never seem to stimulate my mind, but this one ended just right! It was really good!
BTW, I would SO buy his art xD
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hilarious. In a twisted way. I love it.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Oh, God... if I haven't told you this before, you are fucked in the head. LOL! Yes, Bradley is awesome. Bradley is also fucked in the head, though. I will get to the other Bradley story... later. P
Rainbow Fingers chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
The ending totally made that. Loved it to bits and the the ending made it all the better. Not rushed and morbid with a sense of humor. Great job.
ThisCutUpAngel chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Very twisted; I love it!
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
O very haunting indeed! Wonderfully written!
Inherent chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
The reason why I liked this one is because it reminded me of the Jack the Ripper thing and because I really like it when people write their stories by the points of view that aren't quit the same thing I'm always used to reading.
dragonsdream13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow that really is freaky. cool. keep writing!
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I felt the odd reason for once to answer the question in review form for once (though I'm sure it'll be an email soon enough).

Professional is by far not the word that I'd call it.

You see, I wrote this in high school. Why? Well, oddly enough... It was an idea of which I actually *wanted* to do to some people. The pictures were various ideas of some of the many of which I'd planned would be rather fun to do to someone. This of course helps to account for exactly how vivid the story is.

Obviously, I wasn't having a very good day at the time. I'm just content that I managed to twist my sadistic murderous thoughts into a character's thoughts instead. I'm sure it's a tad bit more...Well, you get the idea.
Demon Donatello chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
...O.o Incredible. I could really picture this... I'm just... awed. This is a lifetime away from me in quality... are you by any chance a professional writer/taking literature in university? Just curious...
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
"..pain of which I’m quite (sure?) she must have been experiencing .."Your descriptions are chillingly vivid. I really liked the originality of this story, I've never seen anything that even resembles anything like this. Great work, keep writing.

**Slave**

I'd like to thank you for your kind and honest reviews of my work.