Reviews for Secrets and Scars
kat-a-tat-tat chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really like this story and the character of Jess is very well-written and three dimensional and the dialogue is believable :)
However, some of the characters are pretty flat and Tyler especially seems a little bit too good to be true. His girlfriend (stupid, blonde, and mean) is a little bit of a cliche-if this is a ever edited, maybe give her some more believable dialogue/traits?

-Kat
soulless librarian chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
I've read every chapter and this is a great, great story. I definitely love it. One of my new faves!
soulless librarian chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
"I never had o" "personalities just class" "you right that one too" are mistakes. Your a/n at the bottom of the page has mistakes too. :) As for the story, it's nice. It's escalating a bit too quickly for me, and I think our precious narrator is reading Ty and Rachel too quickly and she has no flaws, not counting trust issues and a bad home enviorment, but those don't exactly count. I still enjoyed the chapter. :) I'm never bored with your story-telling.
soulless librarian chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
It should be "hear ty driving away" not "here ty driving away" and very good. The "Never show weakness" parts are... odd? I don't know how to describe it, but it just seems [[insert fitting word]] to just put that in there. Maybe it's just me?
soulless librarian chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
A spelling mistake (IT should weakness was placed instead of "It showed weakness") I love the style. It's not too descriptive but not too everything-else, if you know what I mean. :)
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I'm reading through pretty much all of your stories. I adores TRS and I liked the sequel even better. Even if you did kill Colmen.
I also really enjoy this story :3 Side note-yellow roses represent jealousy, not undying love. But I could be wrong :p
D chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
I didn't know getting charged for battery, child abuse, and all that only added 10 years... Would thought 25 yrs (Apperetnly one Canadian lifetime...-.-)
I do believe we live longer than that xD
Mika chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
I said this before, but,

I FREAKING LOVE YOUR STORIES!

They should make this into a movie or something! But then again, they always leave stuff out in movies...

WHO CARES?! You could publish it!

Keep on writing!
Mika chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
O.O

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

I finished reading TRS and I'm reading Bright Star, so I looked at your other stories!

I LOVE THEM ALL!

Keep on writing! ;)
roseflower chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
your story is realy great
Ngoc1231 chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
This was a good story. A bit too emotional and crazy for me, but I still enjoyed it until the end.

And I don't know how this is K but eh, I've seen worse ratings. I personally would have thought this would have been at least a T.

I am happy that she is free, and it is quite sad that he is only going to be in prison for only 10 years.

I enjoyed the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
Country Princess chapter 19 . 11/8/2009
Aww that was good!
queenehlana chapter 19 . 5/29/2009
AW! That was so cute! :D I hope Jessie stay together in the sequel which I must now read!

Queen Ehlana
Night-Rayne chapter 19 . 5/6/2009
hey, I just wanted to say this was a really good story
rach chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
lol! loving it already!

my name is rachel too... except that im not half the bitch that she is. well, i hope not!

great chap