Reviews for End
TopKat chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
you made me take someone called 'Billy' seriously! commendations, just for that :) (and no offense meant ;D)

This was so...nice. good begginning, really got a feel for the characters very, very quickly - beautiful way with words. Lovely!
Anaita chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
*melts in a fuzzy puddle of fuzz* Oh oh oh this was just mhm, words fail, dude, words fail. Just yeah. M.

Nada x
sporkess chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Cute, very cute. I'm fairly uncertain about break up fics, because either they don't have a good reason to break up and it's depressing, or they do have a really good reason, and I hate the fact that they stayed together so long. And then if they get back together in the end I want to shake them... Anyway. This story nicely circumvented those problems, and it had boys in eyeliner. So I approve greatly!

Anya.
Nossovitzky chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
billy billy billy.i still love the cupboard thing, but you know not all your stories are about gay guys. there are gay gairls, too *snork*
fbarlolken chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
That's the way things flow I guess. Almost every relationship comes to a point sooner or later; the truly strong ones go on and the rest break up. ::gives Billy a huggle::

I like it.
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Hmm, I usually don't like break up ones, but it works for me. I really like it. *sighs* Meh. Too tired to leave anything semi-smarter.
myles-smiles chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Just a question. Not that I have any problem with it. And you can answer the q in any one of your stories and I'll read all of them. Why are all your stories with gay guys in them? No offense in any way you might take it. I was just really curious.