Reviews for Broken
Jessie Dee chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I felt it was rather redundant and classic. Too much your typical poem. I mean no offense when I say this, just future reference for possible revision.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Was this the first fic you put up? If its one of the firsts it's really good for a 1st one. and i just basically said the same thing twice, lol.
slipawaytonight chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I really love this. It seems like something I would have written. So much so that I went back to see if I had indeed written it, or something like it. :PGood job! :) And thank you for commenting on my writing, it means a lot! :)
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh, sad. I like this. Had it continues I may have cried. Good job.
method acting chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very heartfelt, laods of raw emotion but also very straightforward at parts. If you can take this feeling and put it into a sense where the reader cannot understand everything (not in a bad way) sort of like an in and out thing you wil do better with emotional topics such as this. Nice job.
loster chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
another wow...my friend did an acrostic poem with the same title...
Haunted-dreams05 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Good poem. Very sad, but I like the way it was done.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Very powerful and emotional. Great job. queenvixta
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Good metaphor of being a puzzle. Reminds me of the annoyance I have when I cant complete something, just because one piece is fallen from the board. Good comparison, interesting piece. Bravo.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is an awsome poem _
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Lovely I loved this piece. Kick ass all the way!

thanks once. )
Tears of IceFire chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
wow. It's really deep, and I can really relate. Good job!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
like the others...so touching and so powerful with harmed emotions that are yearning to be cured. I hope that they can.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Very good, once again I can really relate to it. Great job.
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005