Reviews for J'ai Ratter ma Chance
Miss Amy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This poem flows really well, especially with the French. (Yay! I was able to understand it! Sorry, that was random.) Keep writing!
nEurOtiCdiSOrdEr chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
i think the french fits pretty good with this poem... its kinda easy to figure out what they mean so... it's just another line in the poem... i like this part:

I want to leave this fantasy worldOf you playing my white knightOf me playing this damsel in distressCause we just don’t fit these rolesI’ll slay the demons on my own

i think it's a really good poem... power to the girls who want to slay their own demons... yeah... power to the people!... heheh...
moosewings chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow! I really like how you incorperated the French lines in with the English! It made the poem flow really well! Thats really creative, and a great idea! Good job!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
*blinks in awe* Wow! You definately have a knack for poetry. I'm not kidding. Your descriptions and images and everything are brilliat. Wow wow
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
wow! i luv how u put in the french lines now and then, and the whole thing is great overall...omg amazing job!
Whimsical Thought chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That's really good! very engaging, and you're right, the French makes it flow better. Now you have me thinking about using french in a poem/story of mine. hrm. Have to think about that one. Awesome job though!
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow, this is very neat, the French lines are effective. Good thing I learnt a bit of French in school! Enough to read all the French, at any rate. This is a very, very cool poem... like pretty much all your others. I'm still reading the ones well down the list, you've written so many! Wow! Anyway... yes, I like this poem, neat poem. Great piece!