Reviews for Song of the Spring
the twinkling of an eye chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Fresh and pretty-just like spring.
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Very nice, Awesome work!
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Wow.. you are such a good and gentle writer. I really like your stuff.. And you seem to be an interesting character. Canadian too? Cool stuff. Well.. thanks for you review I appreciate the time. BYe
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
it's really pretty. good flowing and imagery. nice work
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
great rhyme and has much inspiration to make me keep reading on. I love it. Your work keeps catching me. awesome work!
youzi chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This is a really pretty piece! Strangely tradtional in its descriptions, and hence giving us a familiar warm feeling..loved the line 'the sky’s gentle sway'.Keep writing! D
Adonia Chesser chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow, I usualy like the nature poems on.
Caim chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That really was spiritual wasn't it. It was really peaceful and was like a soothing lullaby a bit. Nice feeling - very relaxing. Oh and before anything else - thanks to my slow brain the reviews by Born Mistake...is mine. Thats just a different penname - sorry.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
after a long pause, i'm back. you've been on a writing streak lately, eh?this is a great poem to read for the beginning of the season. it's so refreshing... and i don't even like spring. good work. keep it up 0)
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
that was just so...pretty. heh, i know, there are better words out there, but your poem simply left me in awe. it's so short but ever so sweet...your poem has such a calming effect to it, made me feel much better then two minutes ago -. great poem, i definately hope to see more from you!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Nice poem, the imagery was great. The language was very god too, well-written. Reading this brought a great peace to me as I pictured spring. I like the nice rhymes here and there in the poem. The rhymes didn't seem to be consistent, but I think the poem was good with rhymes or without. Though I think the few rhymes that did stand out gave the poem extra rhythm. Good job, keep it up! Oh, and thanks so much for the great review!
whitecap-walker chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
ah spring! lol. i like the way this poem is put together. well done.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Short but sweet - Very nice words, which painted very nice imagery.
Aruchu-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Beautiful work! It's warm and sunny where I am, and this poem made my day even better. _
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
this brought a smile to my lips. so sweet, simple and beuatiful )