Reviews for My Inflated Ego
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
not if you mean paige climo. she's gonna go to hell. i hate her. i know i'm mean for saying all this, but seriously, she should quit strings. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY A SONG FOR AN EXAM GRADE WITH HER. or that other person we discussed and i admitted is annoying. they SUCK.
Purrow chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Right. Stop complaining about yourself if you're not going to change anything. And if you don't want to change, then no one wants to hear poor little you rant on about how terrible you life is.
boredgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
that was really entrataining...oh how i can relate! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
nyvashorte chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Interesting... Verry...Um... If the Josh you were talking about, I disagree. He is NOT mature, I don't know about his education, but he is NOT mature. HE SUCKS! HE IS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL WITH NO FRIENDS HIS OWN AGE! (except for the ones that "supposively" live in another state) HE FLIRTS AND DATES WITH FRESHMAN GIRLS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE CAN'T GET SOMEONE HIS OWN AGE! AH!...Okay, I'm better now. That wasn't really a review, but a rave about my hatred towards Josh... I HATE HIM! YES! i feel so much better now that I have publically posted my hatred towards him...BYE PAIGEY-WAIGEY!
Gatha chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I think it goes without saying that the best writers tend to speak very little. Take my actor friend for example. Very outgoing, but he hasn't written a single story idea down and won't write unless he has too. And he's the closest thing I have to a writing companion, or whatever you call them. Plus, his ideas are depressing and destroys all hope of having fun with him that day.

People (aka my friends) have realized by now that I'm not planning to shoot up the school and am not shy at all. I just have little to contribute unless we're making fun of someone (friends and idiots only. those two go together better than they should), yelling/being crazy, or someone starts a the conversation with me because for some reason mine never take flight. Unless I'm yelling at someone for cheating while playing go-fish. My friends-to-be were freaked out when I spazed after giving them "the look" for a year or so.

And I agree with the nice thing. Most people are generous, not nice. And because of that, my generosity is often scoffed, so I have to eat the chocolate by myself. Then I don't eat at people's houses unless I'm hungry or they force me to. I'm not rude, I simply don't want to devour all the popcorn and chips in the house. I'd eat the english muffins, but those are always stale. Weird thing is I'll also eat at their food if I'm mad at them, but my friends think that's when I'm in a good mood. My eyes must be slow or something with the rate they show my feelings...

Yeah, it's fun being shy. Scares the hell out of people that don't know you. Literary Journal was a good example. The people (girls) there were a little...I don't know...concerened that my stuff was the only completely angst-free and easy-going with no sadness in it. If we had room, all of my stuff would have gone between the rest so it would go happy-sad-happy-sad.

I'll shut up now because I forgot what you wrote about.
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
hahaha... lolipops! thats funny. Personally, me and u could just keep on talking and talking, and i like that. feel free to ramble to me.. im definatly the kind of person that just brings some random item 2 a conversation.. most the time cuz im thinking it and other times because im getting annoyed with the current topic. and u r generous. i would say u r nice, but thats my opinion. and ur rite, lending pencil is generous, not nice. and i cant see how any1 could ever hate u. and i know zack loves u! :-) so cute... some people hate me... but maybe its cuz i either never shut up or they think i get on their nerves... but really, when im around all the preps, i just feel intimidated and i dont talk at all. they all think im some shy little girl and they r always trying 2 make me smile. even when i try 2 talk 2 them, if i say something, they just ignore it and keep on talking. its so annoying. ok, well, thats good enough 4 my rambling of the day. i'll do some more later, although i am annoyed bc mrs. moore disappeared yesterday and i wasnt able to take the stupid test. and im missing 2 tests thursday. this sux, and when i go 2 make it up 2day, they r like, o i havent made it yet. and we dont have extended study friday meaning i cant even take the tests until tuesday and wednesday next week. what a waste of my time! later!im off 2 work on more Several Moons Away (SMA) since my writers block has finally left. hurray!mallater spatula!
Joe chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Ego, meh, that reminds me of Fabio.

You -could- swing by, or I could just take the less stinky way, by Clarke's room to Geometry... ;;

MJ_SARA
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
you are not egotistical. you are: nice, smart, pretty, you can be outgoing when you want to,*hey! WHO SAID YOU'RE NOT LOVEABLE? I LOVE YOU! (as a friend, duh)*, and you can be sweet when you want to i guess, and you are friggin' hilarious. now believe it all!