Reviews for Wrong!

this is awesome.

and so true.

well done.
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
So, so true. If this God is all tolerant, then why do people think we all have to be the same to please him. I say, He can accept me as gay or deal.

Very powerful poem, thank you.
flawlessangel08 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I dont think it says the sentance "it is wrong to be gay" in the bible as it does not say "it is wrong to be black, black are scum" in the bible- (used as an excuse for black rasism and slavery). People either make this up because they are prejudice or believe that something like "a man and women... inholy matrimony" implies that gay people cannot marry. If god (I myself am not religous) hated gay people and hes all powerful they would all be dead and there would be no animals. People are either of born gay or are distined to be gay it is natural even if people do not like it. It is not their lives and no matter how they agrue it does not affect them at all and does not halm I ramble on too much. Anyway good poem, very true.
Andromz chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I loved it. I always love a little Bush-bashing.

Rock on.

-Andromz, a supporter of homosexual rights.
shadowphoenix3000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Brilliant poem! It captures many reasons why homosexuality should be kept...and I like that. Bush-bashing! YAY! Can't wait to read another poem like that!

I especially like the last part. "It's just those jealous old adults, who can't find love."...HAHA! Those morons...

shadowphoenix30
Willow Adams chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Bravo! Awesome. This is very true and very well-written. Good job.
method acting chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Totaly agree with this. And power to you! :-) Nicely done. Im glad I found your work :-)
Aneesa chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Good poem. Great expression of opinion.

And btw being gay IS a fad to some people. Not all;)
UnseenPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Yeah! (*Looks around and realizes she said that a little loud, glares at all the people staring at her questioningly*) I love the last part, it seems like a good explination. Good job.
Madaline Draven chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Kudos. You know, in the Jerry Springer Opera they said Jesus was (and I quote) "a bit gay". Just food for thought there...
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
very true. GREAT (great) joB! _

SP
Macca Lane chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
tlove htis poem bish is a prick ididnt know he was homobic, if you are gay you would strike me as the anti- bsh tpye, sorry that was bad joke, dont think it is offensive though