Reviews for BOOK
Gambatte chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Hilarious!
Tree chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Incedibly interesting to say the least. This is pretty different and is the first time I've encountered this type of style.

Continue?
Myriadragon chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Horace sounds interesting... , the choppyness, and again, it works. But I want some plot *whines*

And I noticed you haven't updated in several months-please do!
Myriadragon chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Again, choppy, but working so far as an introduction. I like how you put yourself in it; sometimes that isn't a good idea, but it works very well here. Sort of a Lemony Snickett-esque approach.
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hmm...looks interesting. It's definately funny. It's a bit choppy so far, but I think it works. Now, let's see where you take this...
S-17-Drama-Queen chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Oh wow, this is hilarious. I can't wait until you update it. I love the way it's written, and I love the handbook. Makes me wish I'd had the idea myself... Still, maybe I'll be able to come up with a creative idea like this. Keep introducing characters! I have a feeling this is going to be a really long BOOK. Update soon!
poetictragedy234 chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
this is so hilarious. Much funnier than anything I could ever write. Much, much funnier. much much much funnier. much much much much-okay you get the point. Anyways it's kind of confusing, but that's okay because it's HILARIOUS.
Lunar Eclipse1 chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
Wow, you updated fast! Yes, me-likes this a lot!
The Almighty Knowers of All chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Yay! I made someone's day! (happiness) Ah well. Great chapter! Interesting, it is the second chapter and we've only met two characters... Hehe... Anyway, for some odd reason this story reminds me of Lemony Snicket's work with "The Series of Unfortunate Events." Hmm... Anyways, great chapter!
poetictragedy234 chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
This is so strange! But in a good way... I love it. Hilarious
Gabriel's Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
It's truly brilliant, I love it! Its a very different aproach but it works! Keep updating this one, its hot ; )
Lunar Eclipse1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow! This is so funny! I love it! You are entering a different territory from regular stories and I think that's great! Keep it up!
fejioewjfawoejifvjkljioefewoij chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Your Style Is Interesting So Far. Break It Up Into Little Pieces For Us, Why Don't You? However, Why Is Every Other Word Capitalized, Dear Author?

-"Reader"
The Almighty Knowers of All chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
(applause) I love it! Very funny and amazingly original! Keep up the good work, Author of Book!