Reviews for like water
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very sweet, the ending made me smile.
ttum chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
i do really love this the first, fourth and fifth lines to the third stanza. very lovely use of words here.

i do so love the last stanza just falls together in a quiet sort of way and clicks nicely. really helps to bring out the essence of the poem.

maybe it's just me but i thought the last line could've been scrapped! seriously. killed the stanza. or at least changed, it's too blatant.

i realise now that it's the only way readers as thick as me can tell what you're trying to say, and the rest of the poem acts as a suitable prelude, but ah it does so kill the stanza. ):
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
i know little to nothing about baseball and i have no idea who this is but this is a beautiful poem! as ever keep writing :D
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
god, i love it. it is modern romance and almost personal. -kismet.
frugale chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I can't believe I put this in my faves without reviewing it properly. I guess I was just too impressed. Maybe it's because it's about Montréal, maybe more. Nah, there IS something more about that poem.
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Beautiful, the way you write is awesome. Keep on.
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Yay! This was so nice! The last stanza made me very happy! :D Wonderful poetry does that. :)
utopian sky chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
you know i love this, because i made you post it. you have such a way with words. tres magnifique, mademoiselle! ;)
pieces chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Fwahaha. Brilliant, as always m'love. lol. I loved it, particularly the last stanza.
Miki Watanabe chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I have no idea who Javier Vazquez is. I don’t really need to know for this poem to feel right. This was fucking gorgeous, and I’m glad you posted it.
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
No, I don't know much about baseball or even less who this is, but it's beautiful.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This is beautiful, truly beautiful. I hate baseball yet I love this poem, you made it beautiful for me. I love how you weaved in all of the details about the french culture and how it affected this guy. Beautiful, absolutly brilliant, I can't say enough about it. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.