Reviews for Ying yang
intresting
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That was pretty good.
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I like the rhyming, for it did not seem forced. Very nice subject. Absoloutly lovely.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
You are right...there does seem to be a balance of good and evil in the world...or at least a balance that is on its way. I enjoyed this poem. Beautiful and sad at the same time. Great flow and wonderful read. Nice piece.
Oracular Echo chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I thought it was Yin-Yang? I guess it could go either way, but I'm pretty sure that Yin-Yang is more accurate. Anyway, these set of poems woven together create a similar mood, and while I didn't take a lot of time to sit down and do a poetry analysis for this, which sometimes you have to do-not saying that what you wrote is hard to understand or poorly written-you still conveyed that mood to me well, and I understood the basic theme. Going back to read it again now, I am picking up on a lot more heavy things than I did the first time through. Short but meaningful poems you have here. Keep it up. And thanks for the review.
Wistera chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Ooh. I love the "white unicorn/black horse" part. Makes it a lot stronger. Also the "Being true but not being nice"Nice.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I found that really interesting, especially the last stanza. Thanks for sharing.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
OMG...so good i love it...you get the feelings out so well and its just so good...very well written. lots of love AllyCred
Suz4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I liked this. Good job. Luck, love and light to you, -Suzy
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Really beautiful. Loved the lightness/darkness factor. Good work!
Karma Chameleon chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I really like this. I am not sure that I fully understand it, but it captures my attention nonetheless. Often times you might want to pun "an" instead of "a" if the following word is going to begin with a vowel, but maybe it is that way intentionally. Anyway, good job on this. Keep it up. Karma Chameleon