Reviews for I want to believe
Widom chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hm...nice concept for a story, and well-written (this is the highest compliment I can ever give anyone becuase so few people use proper grammar and such). I have never been in a cathedral, but now I'm thinking I should go find one...perhaps the art and music you notice would interest me also. Once again, nicely done.
princessofdreams2007 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Well... wow. What can I say? I'm stunned. That was beautiful. I love to write and I was searching for ideas (I read when I'm blocked on my writings). I came upon your story and I just... I don't know, but it got to me. You made me feel that you believed, so I was surprised with your A/N. I am a believer (in fact, most of the stories I have posted here are fiction about God helping someone deal with some problem or other in life, about faith), and I really hope you find you for writing such an impacting story and posting it. It truly touched me.

God Bless (I'm sure you will find Him somehow, just keep searching),princessofdreams2007
Squeaks the Jester chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Funky religious. I haven't read anything like this for a while and it was kind of nice. I was a little confused at some parts and you also have weird comma placement.
Cici Dash chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
This is VERY well written (can you tell how much I love you right now? T_T) I love the Chaucer references (I had british lit last semster...it warped my sence of reality). Very well done, you better write more soon! _