Reviews for Good Morning?
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I liked this poem :) You are so good at rhyming and making everything work! I am jealous! Haha.
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
No more compliments.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Good one!
I cri at mi tymz 4 you chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
ROTFLMAO good morning is such an oxymoron! lol its a really great peom it just makes you laugh... love,Nora
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
SO GREAT!Ironic kindof. Yes? No? Oh is ,Michelle
Leader of the Mushroom Militia chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
*LAUGHS* I like that it was a dream D Fit wonderfully. And then the nice twist at the end... ha ha sweet ;)
common-sparrow chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
love your humour-poems! this one was really good.
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
lol! that was REALLY REALLY funny! that was awesome! how do you come up with this stuff! that was terrific. i'm not a morning person, lol. please keep it up!

-kay
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh gosh! THAT IS FREAKY! Haha. Funny, but freaky! I must say you did a great job with your rhyming in this. It made it all the more funny. Excellent job and keep up the good work.

P.S. I just got your review for my sisters poem. I know I can say thank you for her. She has been running to the computer every 5 minutes to see if anyone has reviewed. So thanks a million!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
i truly wouldnt want to have a morning like that... lol.
Thyrt chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
hahah that was really cool, you obviously aren't a morning person lol i strangely am..great poem loved it
LauraKM chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
He he, lol, entertaining, the rhyme works well, though the rythm is a little off in places. Great idea, made me smile on a site with far too much depression and angst, thanks.
Learah Kaelar chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I like this! It pretty much describes my mornings everyday, except without the guy at the door. This was funny though! Your gifted at rhyming, and not many people can do that(including myself). I was looking at your profile by the way, and I admire the way you stand up for your religion. I'm wiccan personally, but I'm glad someone's willing to stand up for christianity. You guys have had to take a lot of s* lately...Blessings of the day to you! -Learah
E.B. Keane-Farrell chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Quite good.
Adonia Chesser chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Hey, ya did a good job at this one, nice poem.