Reviews for I Tuck My Bangs On The Back Of My Ear
I Guess I'm Dreaming Again chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Hm I love your titles haven't read enough yet though i'm in school and usually can't finish anything! BUT no worries I will! I promise and i will submit more reviews
kayla213 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow. This poem is just...oh wow. This poems just voices my everyday pain. Except, I dont have bangs...only just little wisps of hair that fall out of my ponytail. This poem is one of the best. I love it.

Kayla.

-writing sins and tragedy's for a living.
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Well, first the little grammatical details - I wouldn't say "on" the back of your ear...probably "behind your ear" would be better; in the last stanza, the 4th line starts with "were" and it should be "we're." Small, yes, but adds credibility when things are correct. That said, I think you should retitle the poem, and I didn't care for the line "Duh, as if you see me!" The "duh" took the maturity out of the poem. And also, at the end, I'd get rid of the exclamation points with the questions marks. (Keep the question marks, but the exclamation points make this more immature, as well.) Keep writing! :)
nofaceme chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Very common topic, but a unique approach. I liked the whole idea of the hair thing..just works for me I guess. Keep it up!
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
again, right on the nail. :D

your work never ceases to make me smile!

-sunshine
ThisisWhereIComeIn chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I can relate, and this is really good. thanx 4 the review, btw, I appreciate it.

SFF
method acting chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Overused topic, but real none the less. There is a truthfullness...a naive aspect that makes is excellent. Lovely job.
peekaboobunnyluvr101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
wow! ya know i kinda feel like this sometimes! This is really good! I can't wait to read more of your works!
First Day chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I can definitely relate...I hate it when the person you love won't even so much as look at you much less than talk to you. It's very aggravating! Anyways, great poem. Nice emotion! Keep up the good work!P.S. Thanks for the reviews!
neath the willows chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
i like this one. ikno the feeling. tis would make a good song i think! but dont take my word i hav no musical talent wutsoever.-BoB
estrela chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
oh wow... i completely relate to this. it's really frustrating! :) i like it.
Sheila Ibre chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Interesting. Hmm... best part about this is its realism. Most poets tend to use metaphor like toilet paper. (hehe...me included)
linedstained frameless chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
no one could've said it better than you..i can relate..duh...pa review ha..*MWAH*
Marlon J. Locsin chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
good narrative poem and a slice of real life you could make a story out of this though... keep writing...
lalalalalla chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I was emotionally dragged by what I just read and you know why? I can truly relate..I almost had this utmost feeling that you wrote this poem because of someone close to you...like a dedication or something...but i guess it was only my imagination...I always expected all your works to be magnificent...just as always...simply love it...-demented ice