Reviews for Her Suicide
You Make Me Smile A Lot chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I like how you can almost feel the blood lust and a yearning for an end in the beginning then it switches to someone whose feelings are completely opposite. Very good!
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This was so cool and breath-taking. I love poems with this high level of intensity. So well-written and nice word choices.
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
AW that is so sad :'( i like it a lot though great job keep writing 4 eva and always Please R&R some of my stuff

Scarred Heart
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
amazing imagrey, i felt like i was there, though a sad topic the beauty in use of words shines through
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
this is so sad, I really love it. Your writing seems so real. I can picture everything that was described in the poem.

Lady Solitaire
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
loads of emotion! liked the imagery! :P
Infection chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
A superb poem, i felt the emotion and anger throughout the poem. i also loved the begining it was a super
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
really intense-you can create such vivid imagerynicely written!
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Wow. Pretty powerful, although some parts were kinda confusing. The slashing blood parts were gruesome. Good job.
Tears of IceFire chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
ok, that scares me. Alot. I don't understand why anyone would do that. To me it seems the cowards way out. But, I guess at some point, life's unbearable. But I really like it.

If you get a chance read some of my stuff
dragonsdream13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
very sad.
intenseobscene chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
wow... really deep, you had something going on in there that I couldn't put my finger on, it's just amazing... wow...
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This beautiful. Really touching ending, I like how you've told a story through it. QueenVixta x
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Hello. I've seen your name several times on this site, and finally decided to Read and Review one of your poems. I must say... I didn't quite size up to my standards only because the flow of it seemed just a little off somehow... I'm not sure. *shrugs*

However, don't feel too bad. I'm not saying that it's crap. It's good. I like it. It's just not exceptional.

You've got a lot of talent in there, I'll read more. Let's see if I can find something of my tastes...
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
beautiful, absolutely beautiful, intense and powerful...you write with such elegance. stay strong. all my love, shadowed mind