Reviews for In progress
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
beautiful!

SP
Dracula Lord of the Vampires chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Very good. Good personification of something as simple as snowfall. Thanks for the review.

P.S If it's not too much trouble, could you review my poems, 'With Love Comes Guilt', 'Death's Knell', and 'Becoming a Vampire'?
hotsauce6548 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Wow, nice poem. Short and sweet. I especially like 'Old Man Winter.'

Ah... reminds me of Christmas...
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
i can, i can. nice work with this. keep up the great job 0)
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
_ I like winter. This poem really describes the season, the feelings and the emotions. The questions make a nice touch! Nice work!
officialmuse chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
this made me go aww...very pretty indeed*Ana*
andreadespot chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Beautiful imagery. Love how you take something so ordinary and turn it into something like this. And the questions you ask... it's like you're asking more than just that, like there's another meaning to your questions, you're not just asking about the snow. And... thanks for the review; I'm glad you liked it, understood it.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
oh this is delightful! hehe a very magical and delicate atmosphere to it; pretty poem. you really get caught up in it.
youzi chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This is a really pretty piece..i wish i coulvisualise more closely the scene you were describing! I've never seen snow from where i am..oh well...this is as close as i can get for now! Do keep writing D
kayttea chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
wow. the whole thing with the asking of the questions and describing sort of added everything together like a picture and i could really imagine it. great poem, very well writtin and terrific descriptions! here have a muffin. its chocolate chocolate chip! :-) keep on writing and thanks for the review!

-k
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Very nice descriptions. Even though the snows melted weeks ago (leaving piles of garbage everywhere, especially around my school), I can feel the soft breath of winter. The pictures you paint are very vivid and clear- good job. The questions and the replies keep the poem flowing smoothly. I didn't like the part where you repeated the word 'Winter' in the fifth line, though, but it's okay. Other than that- wonderful poem! D Very well written.
PuzzledThinker chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
O winter. I want that to come today! I can feel the snowflakes man and i am lovin it! Well in winter. LOL
Dj SpRiTe chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
_ Very good. A 'wintery' feel. I'll go read more of your work now. )

Expect more reviews!
SomeCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Well, I liked this poem. Nice imagery, and yes I could sort of feel it. Especially the 'icy frost of midwinter's cake' I liked that imagery! hehe. Nice poem!
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Oh, I loved this! It is totally going into my fav's! I really liked the line: "The tender kiss of winter". This entire poem just brought me back to the first snowfall of winter... when everything is beautiful... before the cars and everything turn the snow into ugliness...

Great Job!