Reviews for Fuck Away the Pain
Kirihime chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Cute. Love the way you wrote with almost no dialogue. I've never read a story like that. It was a nice change.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i love the line about high school reunion. great job. thanks for sharing such a realistic and touching story.
bamanda808 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hahaha, the second last line :P

Nice story :)
Fumiki chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
"Chad punched Jake and broke his nose."

The bestest line ever!
nothing.else.is chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
LOVE that Chad broke Jake's nose! He totally deserved it.
Oshini chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww, that was sweet. I love the ending; "Chad punched Jake and broke his nose. They lived happily ever after."

Kinda like a fairy-tail.

Oshini
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Reading this made me so happy! I'm sort of glad that it's a one-shot, because the story is perfect as it is.
Amiri chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow, this was brilliant. I tend to avoid anything with an "Angst" label, but even I'm still utterly satisfied with this. Thank you for sharing it with us!

(I really hope this gets through to you (as in actually posted) and FP both love to spaz on me. XD )
eternallily chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I really liked this one-shot because it was very developed for a one-shot. A lot of times people will start one but it won't really be finished and they won't make the end seem final. I loved the ending where it says "At his high school reunion, Chad punched Jake and broke his nose." that part made me laugh. And I read down at the bottom of your one-shot that you didn't give your main character a name, and that's okay, I actually think that in this case naming your character would take away from the character's value. Because a name can tell a story and when you hear a name you automatically get a visual of what you percieve the person to be like, by not naming the character you draw attention to his story and his emotions.
cajun-cuteness chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
YAY! Another adorable story!
kentish queen chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I loved this!

The writing was brilliant and I'm off to read more of your stuff!
hipgurl chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
the time spent on reading this was worth it.

aw...
sealion ryann chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
well that was seriously worth the 10 minutes i spent reading it :)
Bedlam Chaos chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I liked this One-shot even if I thought in the beginning that the main character was mute... And it would have been cool also... But he's not and the story is if I'm not really into the crying part ".
nomy chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
i like the ending..the best part..! 'At his high school reunion, Chad punched Jake and broke his nose.'...priceless!...but i think its all a misunderstanding no?...so kinda should confront Jake but he just make his life more miserable by having sex and all that...
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »