Reviews for Fuck Away the Pain
Tom chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Lol I never realised that the main character didn't have a name.. Anyway WOW that story was fab! I loved the happy ending! YAY!
Gharial chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Lol, for some of this i got screwed up and thought JAKE was the main character...
Michael Murasaki chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
THAT is a hefty title. I wouldn't have the guts to put that up in the open... I think. Anyway, that rocked! I loved it. But it's okay that you left the person nameless, it sounds good to me anyway. :-)
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
oh my god... i love this so much. the strangely detached, straightforward way you describe things is... really different, and somehow very personal. the parts with jake... the past was just beneath the surface everytime it was mentioned in the middle, enough to draw one in. i love the nameless main character. it's a simple story, but a satisfying one. stories don't have to be really long to be enjoyable after all.
Mars Demo chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
AH this was the cutest short story I have ever read, *cuddles chad and beams happily at Jake's broken nose* lol XD

Mars
Ailenat chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
i love this it's so beautiful
nOrA chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
you Have A thing for gay sex dont you. not that that is bad or anything its hot but like all of the stories that you have written and all of you favorite stories have m/m sex
Esquirella chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
You are an amazing writer.
Spawn of Hell chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
hum... what i liked about that story... the structure... how you decided to cut the story, which scenes you decided to write... the conscise and brief style-straight to the pint. youre saying a lot with no a lot of words. the emotional states we feel so clearly and easily. the 3rd person pov and the briefness of the story make it seem like we look upon a short résumé of their lives, the important moments, which is reflected at the end. the fact that chad broke jake's nose. the lack of never-ending and useless way you protrayed the whole story and illustrated the subject/theme. the growing relation between chad and the main character. and frankly i think i could go on for a while still, but i guess thats the main of it. and you not naming the main character only adds to the mood you created with your writing style and pov. i really liked this fic, fantastic work.
writtenbyrandom chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Y'know, I rather like that you left the main character nameless. I think it adds a more voyeuristic quality to the whole story, like listening in on someone else's conversation. Nice job.
I'mRadYou'reRadLetsHug chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
i liked that alot. you should rite more stories like that. it was cute, short, and sweet. very well done.
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I loved the ending. It was quite cute. So was the rest of the story. *love*
fiona phobia chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I like the ending how the main character punches Jake in the nose.
pink.raine chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
hey this was cute. one shots are good. this is one of those fics where all you can do is siy back and smile when you finish read it. thaz abt as eloquent a review as i can give you.
RatherFresh chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
i like it! quite good.. i love your writing style. great job. :D
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3