Reviews for Behind Broken Windows
Kute chapter 20 . 5/27
Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuute this was so freaking kyuuuuute. The last part tho, OMG that got me rolling. I LOVE JAKAE (KaedexJack 4eves)
forty-two dreams chapter 1 . 4/8
I hate all the overdramatic hipsters in this story but it's pretty funny. I see that it's very old. And I thought I was the only one with a super old fictionpress account from when I was a teenager. How do you feel about this story now that you're an adult?
knownassociate chapter 14 . 3/30
I really like this story and I really want to like Jack, but people who blame everyone else but themselves, hurt people because they are hurt, are just weak. Way too narcissistic. But it does allow for lots of character development, eh? So I'll just keep my personal quirks out of it and enjoy this as it unfolds :D
Drengade chapter 26 . 9/14/2016
Abso-friggin-lutely beautiful. Thank you.
demoness of music chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
you made me cry you bastard !
Aikawa chapter 26 . 9/4/2014
Oh I really really loved that story :D
I've often wondered how you were going to end this story and the way you did it is just perfect :)

(So sorry for my bad English :( I'm French and I better read English than write it)
MySecretIndulgences chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
On chapter five, and so far I continue to be intrigued! And poor Jack! As a fellow artist, I wouldn't have just said "oh, some of my art got wet." Yes he had much - MUCH - more pressing issues to attend to at the moment, but later I would have bawled my eyes out over having ONE sketch ruined, let alone several, or -Lord forbid - a finished piece. (Art rant... over). Anyway, love it so far, glad that it's finished so I can read it all and not have to wait.
39878946 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
so after feeling down because of your 'stupid post it notes' and yet totally absorbed with your style i decide to read something which is COMPLETED..and btw Jack is a narcissist? XDDDDDDDDDDDD my god you sure can do like any POV i mean just compare Seth and him!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Oh my gosh I cried. I couldn't this truly was beautiful. It was amazing..for lack of a better word at the moment. Great, excellent job, truly.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Omg the suspense was killing me and he finally did it and im all relived and ahdkfhsldhf i can't this is tooooo goodxD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Amazing omg...so sad and heart wrenching but still very good.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
You my friend. Are fucking amazing at writing.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Emma's reaction made me think that she is such a bitch. This struck a personal chord so don't mind me as I rant. First: that relationship was over, so why does it matter to her? If he'd been with guys before, whats the problem with that? He's with her now and that was just another person, never mind gender. Third (or is this second?) She should feel privileged that he's telling her this - it shows a new intimacy in their relationship. 4th, he never said he was gay. If anything their set up suggests that he's bisexual. Is there really that big an issue with your partner having been with someone of the opposite sex? I get that its a big deal for her, but my opinion of Emma has just rapidly down plummeted. Ah, rant over. As a bisexual, this is some stuff I get a little sensitive on. Sorry x
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2013