Reviews for Behind Broken Windows
Clarisse chapter 26 . 7/14/2007
I've now officially read everything you've written on this site. And I'm depressed about it, especially because Stupid Post-it Notes is gonna be over soon. :(

Anywhoo, I really loved this story. Jack was incredibly endearing. Once again, the character development was really well done. The pacing was good, it was funny, and it made me tear up a few times in the last few bits of it. Basically, an all around awesome story that'll definitely be in my Favorites tab for future re-reading.

The only thing that kinda bummed me out was that Jack never said that he loved Kaede too.. and I guess maybe he still has to figure it out but I wanted to witness him admitting it haha. Oh well, I'm satisfied anyway. Another great story!

-Clarisse
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 26 . 6/28/2007
I cried...again.

That was the best freakin story I think I have EVER read!

I'm serious (though there have been many a-great ones).

It was BEAUTIFUL!
MrMonochromatic chapter 26 . 6/26/2007
oh my god that was an ending i can't describe, can't find the word.

i loved the descriptions and the way the italics were used.

this was defintely one of my favorites and i hope your other works, past and future, will be just as great .

that bit with the new partner was great, the realisation of Leigh's gender was played well

i enjoyed every chapter and glad that i came across this so long ago

keep writing

kharris
Insanity.Unlimited chapter 26 . 6/26/2007
You did a happy ending! You did a happy ending!

*Does a little dance*

Now you better do it for the other story or I'll chase you down with a turkey and run you over.
Mewenn chapter 26 . 6/22/2007
What a "beautiful" story :P It was very funny and we had our fair dose of angst but it was well worth it. Thank you very much fro your hard work and for finishing the story.
zoule chapter 26 . 6/21/2007
Oh, I'm so sad this is over now. It doesn't feel cathartic at all, because instead, I just want more (which is a testament to how great you are)
FrayFray chapter 26 . 6/21/2007
YAY! They're happy! And I'm happy and I feel like crying and I so so so so LOVE this story! I can't believe it's finally finished! This story was purely amazing and incredible and just WOW! You're at the TOP of my favorite author list! I love this story and your writing and everything! *hugs*

Thank you for the incredible story!

Teodora
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 26 . 6/21/2007
Aww. SEQUEL! Nah. I'm kidding. I couldn't see a sequel for this. That would be just...I don't know. I don't see it. Seriously, though, anyone that quits the angel business goes to Hell? Well, that sucks. And Emma reminded me of my friend when her Dad died. She went all, well, slutty. Yeah. Depression. Yeah. Umm..I love this story? I really don't know what to say. The chapter sort of stunned me. Yeah. Bye?
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 25 . 6/21/2007
Oh man. I can't even comment. I was in a good mood too! Now I just want to kill something. Like a plastic bag or something. A plant.
Cattails chapter 26 . 6/20/2007
The first part was so sad, I had no idea how this could end well! Congrats on that :P I'm glad it was a happy ending! And that Leigh isn't angry anymore...that's always good _ I really liked reading this story It was awesome! XD
3 chapter 26 . 6/18/2007
*blabbles incoheriently* happy ending! *claps* This is most liekly the best story i have ever read in my life.
Tempre's Twilight chapter 26 . 6/18/2007
Kudos to you for the completion of a completely awesome story!

Sincerely,

Myssez
jammigurl chapter 26 . 6/18/2007
hahahah yay! a happy ending! ahhaha love happy endings! haha thanks for sticking thru the 2 yrs n giving us this vv interesting story! haha smooches!
xXHaunted CookieXx chapter 26 . 6/17/2007
yaay! this was such an awomse story, i feel to have reviewed so many chapters, lol.

i'm glad it all worked out in the end, seeing how sad the last few chapters have been...

well, i'm not sure a cookie is enough reward for finishing a story this fantabulous... so i shall give you a cake! *hands you a lovely cake with "hooray" written on it*

how's that? *super happy* I'm so in love with story, i can't beliuve i won't be watching for any more updates... it will so strange not getting the lovely e-mail in my inbox about Behind Broken Windows..

keep writing more awsome stories,

xXHaunted CookieXx
Lady Psychic chapter 26 . 6/17/2007
This was a really good story from being to end. I'm so glad that Jack and Kaede got back together! Anyways, you did a good job with this story and I look forward to any future stories from you.
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »