Reviews for Behind Broken Windows
Inkspilled chapter 26 . 8/3/2007
This story was so fun to read! Even though I'd like a sequel it's nice without one. The only way I can describe it, well the story is just like most of it's characters, cute. I didn't think it would, but all that repeating and stuff about Kiera really got to me (as in it was saddening), and without being annoying! Thats skill. Skill that I wish i had, but I can't write, anyways so I shouldn't care. Plus it seemed all planned out, I mean, probably was XD. It actually had a plot!..and a good one! trust me it's rare nowadays. :P It's such a cute, cute, adorably cute story! I know I won't forget it, or at least most of it, can't trust my memory (the faded thing in me that can't remember anything). Anything that sorta bugged me in the beginning, by the middle I luv'ed it. It's always the ending's that I tell me if I like the story or not, and ...well, obviously I don't hate this story. Perfect. Is how to describe the end.

Anyways, this is like the 532nd review you've gotten of the same "I love your story!" kinda thing. I wish this review didn't seem like the exact same thing, but at least someone agree's with me. XD How lamee. (See how this brings out the two-yr. old in me? I wonder if good story's are good for me then...? oh well, it's worth it. :) )

Everything has a flaw and that's what makes it so perfect, it's not a fairytale, but as pretty as one and not a real-life story, but as true to life as one.
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 26 . 7/30/2007
aw, that's so sweet! I would've reviewed every chapter but I realized seeing as you've finished the story there isn't much point.

Damn, I was kinda hoping there'd be a '20 years later blah blah blah...' oh well. I wanted to know how his art thingy went. The whole Dawson and talent stuffs. Oh wellz.
QueenOfProcrastonation chapter 26 . 7/26/2007
love for you!
AnnaG.Luv chapter 23 . 7/24/2007
you know what random thing i love about this story?

how certain things are refered to as object like The Guilt or The Issue.

it makes me laugh.
Kagura-Sama chapter 26 . 7/19/2007
I was right! This IS my favorite story ever! I absolutely LOVE it, and I love the ending and I just love it ALL! Honestly, I think you should get "Behind Broken Windows" into book form and published! That's what I suggest with a book this good, and believe me, I've read SO many books it's not even funny, and I've never had a single favorite until this one, and that's saying a LOT, seeing as I've read a LOT of really really good books. Of course, if you do get it published, you will have to correct all the mistakes. I would be a GREAT help with that, if I could. Unfortunately, I still can't figure out how to convert my story onto fictionpress...so yeah. Anyway, I absolutely love the story, and I love the way it ended and oh, God, I just hope that they stay happy for the rest of their lives! Oh, and I hope they die at nearly the same time coz if one dies before the other than the one who's still alive will have to deal with the fact that the other one is dead and...oh, I always think about what happens after endings, please, ignore my rantings. .
Kagura-Sama chapter 23 . 7/18/2007
hey, i haven't reviewed in a while, and i just wanted to let you author-peoples know that i absolutely LOVE this story! 3 i love jack, i love leigh (kinda, and not so much as jack), and i wish i could be like kaede! hey, what does jack have with emoness? i like emo! o-o

anyway, yeah. i can't wait to finish reading it! chapter 24, here i come!
acousticbruises chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
hehe boys in maid outfits... this just keeps getting better and better by the chapter *clicks*
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hm... intresting, I shall venture onward!
Clarisse chapter 26 . 7/14/2007
I've now officially read everything you've written on this site. And I'm depressed about it, especially because Stupid Post-it Notes is gonna be over soon. :(

Anywhoo, I really loved this story. Jack was incredibly endearing. Once again, the character development was really well done. The pacing was good, it was funny, and it made me tear up a few times in the last few bits of it. Basically, an all around awesome story that'll definitely be in my Favorites tab for future re-reading.

The only thing that kinda bummed me out was that Jack never said that he loved Kaede too.. and I guess maybe he still has to figure it out but I wanted to witness him admitting it haha. Oh well, I'm satisfied anyway. Another great story!

-Clarisse
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 26 . 6/28/2007
I cried...again.

That was the best freakin story I think I have EVER read!

I'm serious (though there have been many a-great ones).

It was BEAUTIFUL!
MrMonochromatic chapter 26 . 6/26/2007
oh my god that was an ending i can't describe, can't find the word.

i loved the descriptions and the way the italics were used.

this was defintely one of my favorites and i hope your other works, past and future, will be just as great .

that bit with the new partner was great, the realisation of Leigh's gender was played well

i enjoyed every chapter and glad that i came across this so long ago

keep writing

~kharris
Insanity.Unlimited chapter 26 . 6/26/2007
You did a happy ending! You did a happy ending!

*Does a little dance*

Now you better do it for the other story or I'll chase you down with a turkey and run you over.
Mewenn chapter 26 . 6/22/2007
What a "beautiful" story :P It was very funny and we had our fair dose of angst but it was well worth it. Thank you very much fro your hard work and for finishing the story.
zoule chapter 26 . 6/21/2007
Oh, I'm so sad this is over now. It doesn't feel cathartic at all, because instead, I just want more (which is a testament to how great you are)
FrayFray chapter 26 . 6/21/2007
YAY! They're happy! And I'm happy and I feel like crying and I so so so so LOVE this story! I can't believe it's finally finished! This story was purely amazing and incredible and just WOW! You're at the TOP of my favorite author list! I love this story and your writing and everything! *hugs*

Thank you for the incredible story!

~Teodora