Reviews for Behind Broken Windows
YAOINESS *-* love it 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Yes, yes we do:D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
You say pointless, but it's a good pointless:D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Again I love this, this is so much fun to read:D!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Love this! hhaha your sense of humor is amazing:D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh my gerd...I love this...WOW:D
Gemimah chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
I just wanted to let you know how much I honestly love this story. This is the 3rd time I have read it through and it still makes me laugh, cry and spaz right along with the characters.

Thanks for sharing xx
Emily chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
How can you be this amazing? This story is killing me, it's so bloody brilliant! Poor, confused little Jack! And poor Keade! :( but I just love this so much x
lostlamb chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
Me love, love, love.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Haha I love angry Leigh. I'm always like HOT DAMN when he gets mad. I've been waiting so long for this moment as cruel as that is it wasn't right for Leigh to be the only unaware one. I love you whoever wrote this. I think you said your name was Ryan...
Guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
Haha amazing. I love how Jack always adds random suffixes to words! Amazing. And that BJ seen. I think I just melted into a puddle of sexiness.
Mere chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
This is an amazing story. I love Leigh (that's my middle name) although I usually can't stand feminine guys. Kaede is just fucking miraculous. And Jack oh Jack I love that dork. Susan is a bitch. Seriously what crawled in her diseased vagina and died. (tmi) when am I going to get some sexy time . Gah. I know it's sadistic but I can't wait until Leigh walks in on them I'm dying to see his reaction. My heart is aching for Emma but I'm glad they can still be civilized with eachother. I can't wait til the wedding!
Sorry I haven't reviewed prior to this I didn't know you could review without an account.
Mcgde chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
Ok. This is the second story of yours I am stopping reading in the middle. Why, you ask? Because for this I read the reviews and find out it has a sad ending. For the other story (Stupid Post-it Notes) I found out you never actually finished it! Your stories get me hooked and then lead me down a path to depression! Why why can't I just find a happy story...
Mcgde chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Oh my god! I've figured it out! (I think) Emma's pregnant! Right? I'm right, right?
vipera.422 chapter 26 . 5/23/2012
The story was great. I adored Leigh and his quirks though I felt a little sorry for him and wished he'd find someone too. Jack's antics often made me laugh and his inner ramblings were hilarious. Kaede was cute, in that grumpy way of his.

I liked the ending but it made me sad that Kaede should go to Hell after he dies. I think it's pretty unfair to sentence him to Hell just because he wants to spend his life with the person he loves. It's also a pity Jack never told Kaede that he loves him too.
684 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »