Reviews for Behind Broken Windows
Cassy not Cassie chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
When Jack came up with the theory about love angels...I started laughing then felt a sudden urge to strangle him. OH MY GOD! WHY CAN'T HE EXCEPT IT AND BE LOVEY DOVEY WITH KAEDE! TOT Oh well. Me freaking out over that scene. I loved Kaede's reaction XD I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERIZATION! It's amazing~ Your characters are so 3D! x3 Okay okay. I'm going back to reading the amazingness~!
Opalstar45 chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
Its sad how it had to end with KEada. A sequel please?
MaddieRawr354 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I LOVE it. Randomess!

Bu-Bye~!
Minxx chapter 26 . 10/28/2011
It ended just as wonderfully as I hoped except for the little bit that bothers me about Kaede having to go you know where when he dies...doing something selfless for love should not have a bad consequence imho, so i'm gonna imagine after years and years of living happily together for Kaede and Jack, they are both going to end up in heaven to continue their love...!
Minxx chapter 25 . 10/28/2011
First time I ever teared up reading a chapter. It was amazingly beautiful, touching and sad. I'm really sorry to see this story coming to an end, definitely going into my favorites to be read over again...a few times!
Jojo chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed this chapter, and so far this amazing story, very much. Trying to read slow and savor the chapters!
Insomniac chapter 26 . 8/6/2011
Ok, so here's what I'm thinking:

Now that I've finally finished up with Jack's loveable ramblings, I'm going to read about that lovely peroxide blonde in your other story.
jayyluvr28 chapter 26 . 7/26/2011
Awwwwwwww! Its over! It brought tears to my eyes. I absolutely love you for writing this!
R.P. Ann chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
Hey Ryan.

Again I fell for another of your stories. Really. It was amazing. A tear rolled down my face on chapter 25. It was amazing srly. I loved it.

I won't tell you what I think about you because I'm pretty sure you know already xD I'll just summarize it. You are a wondrous writer and I admire you really, really bad.

I love all of your stories, you're THAT awesome.

I was so excited when I read "Perú" in your A/N! SRLY. And then in the chapter! ...You sure wonder why. Well, I live in Perú aka I'm Peruvian! I went to Machu Picchu when I was four... so I don't remember much bleh :/ But if you ever come to Perú I could give you a tour! ...Perú has amazing food so you know xD lol totally random comment. I'm hyper right now x] ehdfsiudf I drank to much coke and that's the only thing that makes me hyper so... I'm hyper xD hahahahha well. I could so give you a tour if you ever come to Perú :D Perú is AMAZINGLY AMAZING.

I love Kaede xD so funny... in a sarcastic way of course lol. He was awesome and reminded me of someone I know... LOL. And Leigh... he reminds me of three of my many hyper friends xD lol.

You're awesome :D G2G. LOVE YOUR STORIES.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Love this story, always have :D Kaede is completely awesome. I almost cry every time I read the part where he breaks up with Jack and Jack's like "don't do this". Awwwww! So cute! I love this story. Why did Kiera have to die? Sniffle. I really wish there was a sequel...hint-hint. :D Thanks for writing!
Morgan Stepanov chapter 26 . 3/7/2011
Gah this story was so good! Lighthearted, humorous, and so damn sappy and romantic I almost drowned in the mush of it all~!

But I loved it. A good break from your other angsty story!

Thank god this one is complete at least *critic*

-DxH
rugvbkh799 chapter 26 . 1/2/2011
It ended better than I thought. Good job. You're a very talented author. Bet you hear it a lot, but why lie? Can understand if you don't take it at heart anymore.

Anyway, like all your stories, they're eccentric - in a good way. Hopefully I'll see something else from you in the future. As a published author perhaps. Your decision.

Cheers,

Mi.
rugvbkh799 chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
I liked this story, but somehow it feels as it should have already ended. When they got together, it felt as if the story was complete then.

Cheers.
bloodytears87 chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
that was a beauiful story i cried alot... but it was fantasic and i loved the writting style it make me laugh so much lol. your an awesome writer keep up the fantastic work!
not happening chapter 26 . 12/16/2010
OH MY GOD. I... This was so amazing. Funny in some parts, plenty of angst, and a large dash of romance, all mixed together in a cauldron full of drama. I nearly cried when Kiera died, it was so sad. I LOVED THIS, AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Love, I tell you.
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »