Reviews for Behind Broken Windows
doublestandard chapter 26 . 9/4/2010
Gah. l am in love with you. Seriously you make me happy and sad all at once. And laugh.

l love Keade. :) My favorite.

Jack, your cute.

Leigh. :( Aww poor him. But l love him. He's so hyper.

And yes, this was corn. But adorably cute corn that l loved.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
lol I like this story! I love how Jack obsesses over his hair and how much he hates rain! Great work!
Averick chapter 26 . 7/29/2010
Okay, so. I had to stop reading earlier 'cause I had to go driving for driver's ed but I got back and started reading again, lol. I LOVE THIS STORY! Kaede and Leigh are so cute, lol, Kaede all grumpy and Leigh so enthusiastic. Jack was a nice addition too, especially with his POV hehe. Made me laugh a few times. I almost cried once (and that NEVER happens so that means you did great on that part!) when Kaede was breaking up with Jack. PLEASE tell me there is some sort of sequel? hmm? lol anyway, I love this! I always wanted to do a story with angels but I had no idea how to do it where the angel wasn't all...idk perfect or something but you did a really, really, REALLY great job! I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Averick chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Still a great read so far! Aw Kaede and Jack need to get together, lol, I love naive angels but also the kind who think they don't need anyone, hehe. LOVE THIS SO FAR!
Averick chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
haha I love this! Great start! It's very interesting, lols.
Emoshun15 chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
i absolutly love the way this is writen its entertaining and confusing, but it kinda lets you figure things out for yourself. Jack is a great charecter and i've love keade since we met him. lmao your an awesome writer. Dont give it up!
5redroses chapter 26 . 6/11/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story. My only criticism is that you don't separate your author notes from the chapter, which is kinda annoying. But yeah, this story has literally made me laugh, cry and get ever so attached to the characters. It's just amazing, or as Jack would say, full of amazingness ;)
5redroses chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
"You'd be amazed at what two strange angels randomly appearing in your kitchen can do. It's like caffeine, only really irritating and not as tasty." Heehee
Turn on the Light chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
So, I read this a 5:40 in the morning in bed, instead of getting up for school. And nnow I'm writing a review instead of getting my ass dressed for school. Yeah, it was that good.

Even though the story is over, and this review possibly doesn't matter, but so what? (Ironically, that's the song imblistening to. Hah) I just wanna ask this: How the heck did you come up with a crossdressing Angel? Well, not exactly my question, more like why the hell a French maid outfit? That surely makes him molestable by every male in site... Poor Leigh. And how do you pronouce his and Kaedes name? On a different note, Jack complainy pants is amusing... His hair is like mine... Excluding the braid, of course.
My Metaphorical Life chapter 26 . 5/29/2010
This is such a heart-thumping, mind-boggling, tear-jerker of a story. Well written, smooth transitions, and hardly any mispellings. I loved it.
TasteYourSins chapter 16 . 5/14/2010
Shit. : I don't want Leigh to come between themm! DAMMIT!
TasteYourSins chapter 13 . 5/11/2010
I hope he breaks up with Emma in the next chapter! :D
TasteYourSins chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
Again: FUCK OFF EMMA. THIS IS YAOI TERRITORY! *SNARL BITE GROWL*
TasteYourSins chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
I'm sorry...but PLEASE I HATE EMMA. IDK why. But I just want her to piss off because she annoys me in some way. Please make her never return. :)
TasteYourSins chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
OHMAGADOHMYGAD. HE LIKES GUYS, DOESN'T HE?

HIS PAST! i CAN'T WAIT to read about his past!
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »