Reviews for Behind Broken Windows
carpentar chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Aww... the main character is very... ack. I don't know. Something positive.

Anyway. Like the beginning, looks to be a good start.
knowbuddynose chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Sad puppy eyes don't work on extremely pissed off fathers either *grumble*. I love it! So many angels all of a sudden!
rainbowhugglesnotloggedin chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
e.e not my favorite... but its good. plenty good. *pokes* why dont you finish wonderwall and break my heart already?
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I couldn't resist. Lol. I'm really loving it so far. Really to early to pick a fav. but I think (and want) to like Kaede. And the other two, but mainly him. *nods* Anywho, please continue soon or I'll...cry or something. Heh.
MonochromeDelirious chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Hey, another story. You're going to kill your brain with all these masterpieces. I'm guessing the maid is the crossdressing accomplice. Which means it'll probably turn out to be a guy. Go figure. Miss you. As if you don't already know that...

MD
subtleline chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow...this should be interesting. I luv the maid! And I agree with Jack. I want to have a love affair with his hair to!*whine* *pets* *backs away slowly* *pouts* Oh, well. I'll persevere! I can't wait for Kaede to wake up! The fun to be had...yes I intended all interpretations of that. Like I shad this should be fun so update soon after you finish Wonderwall. And her I was worried that I would b abandoned. YAY! luv ya!
Sian Parker chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Hey Dirty-Angel-Toes. This looks like a good story so far. can't wait to find out more about the characters!Love ya! Sianx
uusernname chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Lmao I love the main character... Btw, I am a fellow rain-hater-type-person. Rain... Meh...
Rose chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
It's pretty good, I'd like to know what happens next
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46