Reviews for Joanne and the Sacred White Lily

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
True Promise chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was pretty funny. I'm willing to bet that frog legs will be on the menu.
Tasha West chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Poor Kermit! Lol. Wow, what a crazy amazing chapter! You know I felt a little bit embarrassed that I know what a jigglypuff is, hehe. Anyway, this was kind of short still, and I'm wondering how on earth you come up with something so funny...but I guess I'll never now. OOH AND ENJOY YOUR HOLS TO TURKEY, i'm jealous :P
Tasha West chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Aww, this chapter was way too short, you're a meanie...but yes, exams BOO! I wish you luck with everything! I'm rooting for you to pass everything!

Anyway I loved this. Is the King going to die? Or does Jo save him...and "Kermit Bobbin Jr!", ah just fills me with awwness. Yes, you must update soon!

Ciao luv xx
Tasha West chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Wasn't this just one odd chapter? lol. I think I like Kermit, he's kind of like Derkein or how I want him to be. Anyway I love him more now, hehe. Hmm, though the chapters seem to be wonderfully random this one was one I like more, I don't know why. I still don't really know where this is going (it would always help to have a brain that thought the way yours did) but I'm intrigued as always and I hope you update soonish...or as soon as you possibly can.

Ciao.
AWorldAtMyFingertips chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
(Tasha West btw)

Wow, this story is quite odd isn't it? Lol. I love it though, it's twisted, like Alice in Wonderland weird...! I still have no idea what's going on but maybe that's the whole point...

I'm liking nameless...interesting.

I'm looking forward to the next update, which I'm hoping is sometime soonish :D

Ciao!
Tasha West chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Um, yeah I've been meaning to review some more of your stuff...and you really don't seem to want to update 'The Angel of the North' anytime soon...you better get to that I want more...

Erm anyway back to the review, Lol...okay I think this was a great first chapter too! But this is definately one of the many weird stories that I will have to be adding to my fave's! The weirdness is definately good! I like! I like! I like!

Anyway...are there anymore chapters?

Frm Tasha -x-

(Ooh and would you read Dark Child for me? I'd appreciate that a lot!)