Reviews for Lotus, Lotus
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
The word "Lotus" conveys such gentleness and sweetness. :)
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
very nice...i love the imagery and the lines are well put together...great poem. lots of love AllyCred
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
thats beautifully written. i like it a lot. nice writing ;)
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I think this is one of the most beautiful poems I have read in a long time. Amazingly peaceful...sort of reminded me of giving up something or someone you love knowing you have given it something in return (just my babbling take on it) But I did enjoy this. Great flow and imagery. Beautiful.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Beautiful. Touching, powerful and raw. Not one of your better poems but I like this. - Keep it up, ADD-san!

!* Noelle *!
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Beautiful... it paints quite a lovely picture! May you drift like the wind... I like that stanza a lot.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
wow, pretty definitely gave me the warm fuzzies inside and also very sweet and cute in a different kind of way Excellent work!

Keep writing!
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
this sounded a little forced and less fluid than before. the imaginary is a little lacking too. but all is well i suppose.
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This is really beautiful. The rhythm is off here and there, but your wording certainly makes up for it. Really beautiful, is really all I can say. Brilliant job!

Hip
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
sweet, but not my favorite by you. it was a really nice poem, but...i don't know, the ending seems to lack, i don't know why (maybe because as soon as i read the first line i wanted to poke you...don't ask... i don't make sense when i'm sick) good job though, hope to see more from ya.

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Very nice poem, it was so lovely. You wrote it so well, it was descriptive and beautiful. Good job!
Macca Lane chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
nice and swet poem joly good well doen