Reviews for Not a Guardian Angel
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Wow, first of all your poem. I really, really, incredibly like this! Especially the paragraph that is repeated. It has angst and yet it seems it doesn't in a way *clicks into favs* Secondly, thankyou for all your awesome reviews! It's always nice to meet a fellow fan of Nightwish. And finally, just so I can keep a tab on you and read more of your work sometime*clicks into fav authors*
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
written well- it displays a theme of soceity being too overprotective possibly, people wanting to shield themselves from everything 'unsuitable'. the stark last verse conveys emotions well
Ashke beloved chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Sad, but good nonethelessAsh
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
aw! so sad, but also touching! what is it about? It seems to speak to me! What do you mean by things like "force my shield"?great job!
dustytiger chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
i like this piece a lot, reminds me of someon i care about, great work, thank you for sharing
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Aww, hun. This is such an amazing poem. I love the repetition and the question at the end of the first stanza. *hugs*

love monkey x
Da Buffster chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I like this SquirrelIt's actually kind of... less of a ::poem::, more of a voiceover. Y'know? Just the bits that aren't repeated, they just seem like you can see a scene going on and somebody's talking over the top.

And I love that line 'rest you head Upon my lap'.

Beautiful
PrincessSelphie chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
this is really stunning, the way it comes back round to the calming words each time, despair juxtaposed with love.