Reviews for I've Never
Lady Hoshi chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I love the closing, I can relate. I have never been given a reason to fight, yet here I am. Anyway, great poem.
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This was a great poem. Thank you for reviewing mine. I guess we both write about our feelings. It's just a way to let the emotion out. I really liked this one! Especially the ending. Who would've known?
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Ow wow this is just so neat, I just love it! This is just incredible, v/powerful, v/good. wowee! it's very neat, with the first bit, questions, and the last bit, uncaring attitude. "I just don't want to fight futility"... neat... definately angsty, v/angst, v/good, and i v/much like. i might even add it to my faves. yep. Great work!
Dragon chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Nice, it gets moer than one message across to me, onen of them being keep trying even if it only to live, even if you dont want. Except different. I makes me think, ThanksDragon
karmakaze chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I know how you feel. Great work.
HuRt-AnD-Al0nE chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I've never seen the ocean or gone on a train or plane either. oh yeah and I've never been given a reason to fight. Anyway, what was I saying? Right. I love this poem. Well written and as I've expressed above, I can relate.
Angel of the North chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*mindblown*

lots of stuff to take in...

"living" is natural surely, not forced. We cannot be anything other than who we are and where we are.

It feels like a dialogue between two people who can't bear to listen to one another. And it's heart-wrenching.
Th-forgotten chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I love it, like: where has my heart gonebut who doneDorien