Reviews for Project Omega
Erin chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
wow magma! that's an incredible story!see ya in school
Chibi-Baka-Neko chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Hey, This was cool. Tha G.O.D told me to review this. Glade dat I did. He says ya must return da favor. But this rocked.
Joemerika Productions chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
yo this (L)is a great(U) chapter. i've got a (C)new writer (I)on Joemerika now. i(F) think he(3)'s gonna call himself J. Philly (R)or something like that. he(0) wrote a story so(0) please review it. anyway good chapter, keep writin' and i now have most of the people on my fav's list spreading the word of Joemerika around. read the captions!

-Tha G.0.D.
Joemerika Productions chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
(turns on tape recorder)this is Tha G.0.D.'s logjust finished reading project omega, gonna read the rest then continue on to Stan II noticed Magma spelled JOEMERIKA wrong it's joemeriKa...Ka,Ka got it? good story so far. sounds like a FF game. a lot. seriously it does but that's a good thang, VERY GOOD. keep on writing and change the error NOW or no more free advertising and i take everything off of Goat-Bunnie and let Joemerika Reign supreme. i'll infect everything and tell my 'cult' to stay away from u. hahahahaha(ok so that was lame ahahahahah anyway u f.u.b.a.r. *keahlin* inside joke and i know ur readin' this MATT! MATT! MATT! hahahahahahaha. RR my shit and Goat-Bunnie to. oh shit here come the wallypogs, Tha G.0.D.'s log out. transmission ova.

-Tha G.0.D.
JaCk 0 D1AmOnDSs chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Das ist Interresant... Spitze!
gypsylass chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
yay! great new story! .. im not stalking you, i just like your stories!