Reviews for Power Elements: Shadow League
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2011
I belive Crimson G has fallen off the face of the earth. If you havent please prove me wrong. With oh say another chapter
Random Reader chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Hey. RR again. Any spoilers on who the final titan is? Also hope you get back to this story soon.
RandomReader chapter 22 . 5/9/2011
Hey you going to update soon? I want to know what happens next.
decode9 chapter 22 . 4/29/2011
Woah. Nice final for the countdown story arc of this. I don't think anyone who has read this expected Tina to be the Phoniex reincarnation. Now things are going to get interesting. Anyways hope you update soon CG.

-Decode9-
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
Okay. Who expected Tina to be he reincarnation.

Also please don't say that you are going to kill off some of the character's CG. Anyways good chapter again. Also try not to speed through and make sure you edit everything.
decode9 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Like the new chapter CG!(School for some reason has blocked it though, but I did read it) Hopefully you will be able to finish this season soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
Glad to see you are back to doing this story. Thoght that you had given up. Anyway's cant wait to see the next part of the story and cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the other seasons.
Van Quatra chapter 21 . 3/1/2011
great chapter. keep it up.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
You have a good story going. Can't wait to see how it ends
Van Quatra chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
when you gonna update, this is getting exciting. keep going/
lazywriter2009 chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
FANTASTIC SEQUEL! lil grammar errors but still fantastic story!
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
WHY IS IT DISCONTINUED WHY WHY WHY?
SwordOfLightBladeOfDarkness chapter 19 . 9/11/2006
update soon
demiXgod chapter 17 . 6/7/2006
heh, yeah. sorry about that. that was *way* before i knew the difference between constructive and destructive criticism. and fyi, the bit about the scarcity of "true" originality is something i wrote a report on in english class this year b/c i agree.

sincerely

demiXgod

p.s. i hate teen titans :P
Alice Potato chapter 15 . 5/31/2006
I'm so sorry for not reviewing in ages! gomen nasai! *bows repeatedly*

Anyway, I like the fusion idea of this chapter. It's very interesting (though a bit Dragonball Z-ish, I must say . . . ) I'm a bit confused about one thing, though - it says Breeze and Aquina fused, yet Arashi was talking about being a mix of ice and water. Which is it?

Anyway, I'm glad you updated! (And that I finally got a chance to read it . . . )! Keep up the good work!