Reviews for Ruins, My Shattered Dream
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Well this is good but I think the ending could be better. All the other stuff I ahve read by you fade quietly away but this piece feels so abrupt. I dont know. Just something I noticed.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
has many emotions and touching words. Your work is very brilliant. You have so much life and inspiration to it. I love it!
Trenton K. Fox chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Beautiful poem! I wanted to read it first because you mentioned it was your current trademark poem. It almost reminds me of Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken" for some reason. I like the way your imagery melts into this piece-it lets me relax and wander around the world you paint without having a lot of scratches in the way. Keep writing!Trenton K. Fox.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Very angsty, sweet. It made me feel sad that for sure and made me kind of wonder about different things. Nice power in the words.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
hmm, sad but interesting. great description in this. _ i especially like these lines:"That dream,

Was lost in the ruins

So now, the memories

Are the only things

You have left."it also goes out to people that had ruined dreams or ambitions. or things that you once had held dear, and they slipped away from you. mm-hmm, basically everyone can relate to that.((oh, by the way, in a response to your review: i'm a sheltered child too. XD ;) ))

i like your work, i'll keep you on my author alert list. _ -kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow! I am so impressed! This piece is so excellent! I love this! Keep writing; you have talent! Thank you very much for reviewing me; I appreciate it so much! :)-Anna
Karma Chameleon chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow. *Huggles it* Beautiful job here. I am very impressed (not for the first time). Very nice flow! Karma Chameleon
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
;; I am so sorry I haven't reviewed this. *is ashamd* I feel really bad because of that. -.-; ) Your poem is beautifully done, written well and flowed expertly. - Beautiful job as always. -

!* Noelle *!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This is so very beautiful. It brings back memories that I have in my own life and perhaps that is why I almost feel the tears prickling beneath my eyes. Beautifully written...it sort of reminds me of a flashback. Great flow though and the imagery is nice. Beautiful piece.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
wow...that was so...powerful. it was so emotional...deep...original. it flows so easily and so amazing. heh, i'm seriously speechless. great job, hope to see more from ya soon!

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
Marth Azumi chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Oh god, this was...powerful. The flow, first of all, was virtually perfect, and the feeling was one of the few poems where the emotions jumped out of the words and ripped at your heart. Very, very good job on this, hun ;

-Marth
boy that you loved chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
really good emotion here, i like the way you portrayed frustration.

good poem.

'aptmyn, aptmyd, aptmyae, batditwwshfh'
dustytiger chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
great peice, i really like it a lot, wonderful work, thank you for the review
arcane devices chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
your best poem yet, you've left me speechless. Great job Water Kokoro, (do you mind if i call you kokoro?)-ADD
SagaciousPnay chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Interesting...so simple and remarkably sad. I can understand where you're coming from. I love the little breaks of that poem _ Can't wait to read more of ur works!

Thanx a buncha for stopping by my poems! They're VERY much appreciated ::bows::