Reviews for Another Titleless poem
the duck in the rain chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
ah, i remember this poem. I meant to review it but never did cause I suck. I loved it even inspired me to write one myself. So, thank you for the inspiration you gave me, this poem is a mix of emotions that could be thrown in but aren't present. Keeps the mind thinking about the poem, about what this girl could be feeling, because we all can relate to something like this and it digs up our past and causes us to remember. That's what caused me to write my poem. It was just amazing, you made me think of someone that I hadn't thought of in a long time, and it made me wonder what this character was feeling besides sadness. Everything is so set out and yet so much is left to the imagination. Amazing.

...jeez. I'm really sorry for rambling, but I couldn't help it. _

Taylor(ia)
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Sad...I know how you feel. Anyway, I don't know how to get rid of the double-spacing, I thought I did (by changing the font) but it didn't work. How do you keep it single spaced?
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Wow. Such a breathtakingly powerful poem, even in such a small verse. I can completely relate, too. Well done.

~Daphne~
LauraKM chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Ah so sweet and sad, a nice conversational, matter of fact tone, makes it all the more emotional.
Gypsee chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
that was quite good
Trinket90 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Awesome. I've been there before, though never that directly, and it isn't fun. Thank you for a great poem.
vballgurl154 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I really like it... and i can totally relate. Im adding it to my fav stories. Great job!
NP user chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
AWW! I COMPLETELY understand. i hate it. your not alone. fucking painful life.
born-again chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Brilliant, but that makes it all the more sad. Nicely written.
skyblue-rocks chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
aww its so sad :( but i like the poem :) nice job!
hellokttychic31 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
aww, this is so sweet!

thanx for reviewing me~by the way too!

muchLUB-n-hope-things-get-betta..-kerr
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
omg..this is lovely...
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I think this is something that so many of us can relate to. I like it alot. it was simple and self-sacrificing. Good write.
Macca Lane chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
good poem, seems like you have a bit of a complicated life, kind of reminds me of something, you seem really profesional in how oyu write also i am fuckng amzed by how many stories oyu have got on fictionpress, do you ahve time to sleep, or shit or anything elseoter than wirteand go on ficotnpress, it sitl col thoug
Devil6667 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005