Reviews for i only
Jupiter666 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Hm... confusing, yet it makes a lot of sence, in a confusing sort of way. I like those kind of things. The things that make no sence until you read it a few more times, and then it makes you think. A lot. And then it makes sence, or at least ou think it does. Hm... now I'm confusing myself. Lol, anyhoo... nice poem _ I like it.
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
wow i really like this one great job kep writing

ScArReD HeArT
lingers in the echos chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
thanks for reviewing ( oldman ) i like this , your style is nice _ keep writin'
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Yay! ONe of those dark sounding poems that I love so much! You did a great job Love, can't wait for more.

Morbid Maxwell-Love and Lube
Goat-Bunnie Inc chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
positively morbid, i love it. -Ac3 O SpAd3s.

P.S. thanks for the review. Read Buckshot kisses by me, I like it and i hope you do too.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
this is very well written...so much emotion and just very good...this is very beautiful, i can relate a lot. lots of love AllyCred
Joemerika Productions chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
whoa man this is some deep shit. it's kinda dark but true. if you like things that r dark you should check me out, i write very dark shit, please RR anything by me and Goat-Bunnie Inc.(they're in my fav. authors and i also write for them too) cuz we write really dark poems. i fu RR us we'll return the favor and RR your work, so please RR our work cuz i really like yours and i think you'll like ours.

-Tha G.0.D.