Reviews for Suddenly Slowly
your harbor chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
This chapter was good; however for some reason I still adore the first chapters better than some of the newer ones but these ones definitely compare - sounds like the right word - to the beginning ones.
your harbor chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Mmkay, so I liked this chapter and all but I don't think it was as good as some of the ones before it. But I didn't notice any grammar mistakes, so that's a plus. ]
your harbor chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
I really love your story, and how it's progressing - is that the word? - so far. *adds to favorites*
your harbor chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I really like how you began it. And I didn't notice any grammar mistakes. So far your story is a win-win.
Just Another Facade chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Ah u gotta update soon, it's starting to get interesting!
talktomexxdancewithme chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
You're story is so good! Not only is it entertaining, it's also well written. I love both Halley and Gavin. Great job, update soon!
Pretty Girls Make Graves chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
I only found your story today but it's really got me hooked now.

Please keep at it! This story has touched me in some way. I guess that a lot of the things in here are kind of personal for me, I don't know if you've had experience with them and that's why you're writing this, but it really kind of hits home in some parts.

I love it.
PhoenixRising14 chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
Hello.

I'm here to say I've just fallen in love with your story. Seriously. I love everything about it. The characters, the plot, your writing style. Everything. And this surprises even me. Lol. I'm not ususally one to fall in love with a story that I've only read 8 chapters of... usually takes me alot longer. But there you have it. I now worship you and your story. I love the way you switch between flashbacks and present time. And I love how your flashbacks arent in chronological order. And how you give out titbits of info... Ack. I just love it.

And yes. I'm now done gushing. So, here's hoping you update ASAP. And that you actually finish this story. (You will, right?)

Oh, and if you just so happen to be looking for a beta... I offer my services. Not that you really need it. Just a few typos here and there. And some punctuation. Oh and the chance for me to read chapters before everyone else. Haha.

So you're probably wondering when I'm going to shut up. Which is now.

Till the next chapter.
Camisado chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
This is great! I love this. Please continue asap :)
desnouer chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
Ek! I'm glad I found this story, but I wish there was another chapter. I really am quite a fan even after only eight chapters. I hope they find their closure happily...
Pretty Lost chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Oh My God! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! ACtually, Screw that! UPDATE NOW! I LOVE your stoy!
Cleverlines chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
wow... you are amazing. Awsome story.
swimchickslam chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
Poor Hailey /
Em Wolf chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
This story is amazing. Worthy of being published and sold worldwide. I love the character and their development, I love the plot, I love your writing style, which might i add is very sophisticated and unrushed and well thought out...I could go on for a minute. Well this is definately going to be added under my favs and i look forward to reading more from you. Ciao!
shinaynay chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Hi! I just discovered this story today. I really like it.. however I'm confused on some things. I can't really picture Halley's appearance. All I know is that she's blonde.. I don't know if I'm supposed to picture her as gorgeous.. or maybe not so good looking? And I know that you mentioned that Garrett and Gavin look a lot alike.. but what about them makes them appear so similar? And exactly how similar looking are they? Do they have a difference in a feature that makes them not look the same? Are they the same height? Is one taller? Lol.. sorry.. those are just my only problem with the story.. that I can't really picture some of the characters. You described Gavin really well though.. I have a clear vision of what I think he looks like. Keep up the story, and I hope you update soon :).
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »