Reviews for Suddenly Slowly
Anon27 chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Just..man, thank goodness you're writing again. I still remember this story, remember waiting to know how it went on, and that's saying something for your story seeing as I've read about a million stories on fp. It's BRILLIANT that you're getting back to this :D
Stoker chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I've been going through the same right-out-of-college phase, so I hear ya on that. I'm looking forward to getting back into this story!
tenna chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Two 'resurrections' in a span of less than 24 hours of some of my favorite WIP! I think the universe really likes me at the moment XD Thank you! Thank you! Best of luck! And Welcome Back! :D
Flashography chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
oh dear what a pity!

this story was so interesting! (and i am just a little bit way too late) but i loved it!
TammyS3 chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Oh sweet baby jesus! I know you haven't updated since 2007, but please get your mojo going and finish this story. There is so much potential, I just want it to have an end! Please consider taking the time to figure out what to write next for this story, I'll review every chapter if you do:)
yokoangeldevil chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
I hope you continue this story I really like it so far.
Shifty Eyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Damn, I hate when this happens D: You come across an amazing, completely enthralling story and it's been abandoned xD

Gavin is completely amazing. That is all ;D
Inday chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
Wow! This story hasn't been updated in...years? It's such a shame because you really had a good story going. I actually like Gavin, despite the fact that he can be a jackass sometimes. I was so looking forward to finding out how Rett and Halley broke up and how she and Gavin got together instead. I'd love to know how they resolve their conflicts. I think they still love each other, but it seems like they're not right for each other because they're always bickering. It seems like they haven't changed at all since they broke up. Maybe if both of them mellowed down a little bit, they could probably still work things out between them. As for Alex, he seems like a great guy, but he's never around, so there's not much of a relationship going on between him and Halley. I wish I knew how this story would end!
whentheboysmiles chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
...I really wish you'd continue.
animegirl214 chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
aw man! U ended it at a cliffy! and it was getting to the interesting parts!

i really Really REALLY~ hope that you get some inspiration soon! i mean, it HAS been more than 2 (almost 3) years! :P
animegirl214 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
oh snap! Whats gonna happen now? :D
ghurl00 chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
I love the story line and how you make Gavin and Halley so stubborn. I hope you update soon since its been a long time.
Georgia chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
This is such a fantastic story, the characters are really well done.

I really want Halley and Gavin to get together again...even though they fight all the time, it makes it interesting : ) I hope you get inspiration to continue the story, you are an amazing writer X)
Lillian Marie chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
well i still want to read more... hope you get some inspiration soon.
help911x711 chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
Omg this is such a great story! Writer's block sucks but I hope you can write the next chapter soon!
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »