Reviews for Suddenly Slowly
mistariapotter chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
UPDATE!
penpending chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Interesting and intriguingg...

I really like this story. I hope you'll update soon. If not, I totally understand. I often have "writer's block" myself. XD
Regin chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Lilliie chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hi !

I'm french and I just love to read story in english but I had a hard time finding a good one until i read yours. This is an amazing story and i hope that you'll update soon !
alice chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
omg so i just really have to say this. wow. seriously this story is really something. it was incredible! i mean i just discovered this site in mid june and i've been incredibly addicted, but seriously for the past few days i've been trying to find a good story to read, but i seriously couldn't find ANYTHING. gawd, there are so many stories that are cliched now aren't they? and sometimes i only find a few that i realy really honestly like and where the writing doesn't make me cringe and where it doesn't make me feel incredibly guilty for reading it. haha but ya i really don't know, but something about this story seriously seriously gets to me. i mean, if you think about it this story could kinda be considered cliche couldn't it? BUT i truly think that you took a hackneyed concept and seriously made it so unique and your own. and i respect you for that. almost everything people write about these days could be considered cliche and i get so freakin tired of reading them even though i inevitably do eventually read them. LOL. and OMFREAKINGOSH your writing is really realy good! i mean, i know its not perfect but i honestly can't really say how you could improve your writing...haha sorry that i wasn't much help! :D but ya anyway, goshes, i really don't know. this story really touched me in a way that i really don't understand so ya i can't really explain it. LOL. just know that you've done a good job with this story and i swear, i WILL be waiting for you to finsih it. i know you probably get this a lot, but PLEASE PLEASE finish it. but anyway, if you never do go back to this project, all i can say that the story is already pretty amazing as it is. :P
Secret-Lives chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
Awe, I just found this story and loving it... Just wanted to drop a line letting you know that you have one fan out there willing you to continue.
arreyn emme chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
love the story! great characterization. I love the tension between halley and gavin and all of the sort of problems they have. Please continue!
rainbabie chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
:( You haven't updated in almost a year. Hopefully you will get inspired soon.

I really want to know how they got together. How she and Rhett broke up and how she's going to leave her fiance and end up happily ever after with Gavin. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
rainbabie chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
WOW, that never even entered my though process while reading the past chapters. Her being pregnant and having an abortion really threw me in a loop!
rainbabie chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Oh my.. Poor Halley!

BTW, I love the name Gavin and am in love with him!

Is Halley pronounced like Hail-ley?
rainbabie chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
I love this rule: I could never sleep with a guy until I memorized his phone number.
Jay827 chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
oh damn. this sucks. but i will be waiting for an update. no matter how long that may be.

ttfn.
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED! i am frustrated.
RunBabyRun chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
have i mentioned how much i love this amazing story?
Randomisation chapter 9 . 2/2/2008
if you do get inspiration then id love to read the rest :D really great writing!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »