Reviews for Go Ahead
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow I really liked this poem..I sometimes feel as if it is better to try and be invisible but somehow someone always can see up the good work.
mizutenchi22 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
what I really like about this is that it sounds like you're actually talking. It has its own character which really contributes to the overall feeling of the poem. Well done.
Infection chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
another good poem, your poems have alot of truth :D
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Good job, expressed the feeling pretty well. And I'm sure my friends would say the same- I'm a bit of a hypocrite that way myself. Keep writing!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
aw favs? ur so sweet *hugs* :D thanks! the most i can do for u is review and add to author alerts. im trying to delete all my fav authors and fav stories. mainly cause theres too many ppl and stories that its becomes intimidating. if there was none, then... ok so mabye i need to rethink that, lol! thanks tho :D makes my day! as for this poem, its really relatable and i love love love how it flows and the topic. well done, i applaud thee.
lexy chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Hey pammy- i should write a poem like this and direct it to you- ohh the hypocritical-ness of it all LoLz :)
yinyang-shadow chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
awesome! really really good. that's how i feel when my bf won't talk. exactly like that. i really love the last line a lot. thanx for the review. here's the cookie! u want chocolate chip, double dutch, or oatmeal raisin? ;P see ya! yinyang_shadow
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
wow...your poem's a bit brutally honest, but then again, some people just don't listen. heh, i can totally relate to this poem, a lot of people have a hard time opening up (sometimes that changes with time, sometimes ya really need to wack them on the head and tell them to open their mouths...not literally). heh, i love how your poems flow! they're so...honest. heh, very good job, hope to see more from ya! (and hope your friend opens up -)

Sumi-chan; what you cal love, I call pain.
chalkonblack chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Nice job on this I can definetly relate to this. Good despcription for the hypocritcal stuff. :)
VIKKI NEMORIE chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I like this poem a lot! Great job!