Reviews for Tots in the Pottery Field
WondersOfSomething chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
'Twas crap until i came and said that it was not crap, but an interesting way of expressing what were all thinking and thinking dosen't have to imply understanding, but all thinking is first based in feeling and i think that this poem is great because it is as you said a jumble as are most of our ideas about the world around us, half formed jumbles, some based on fact mostly feeling

you do a great job of combining the two

love you
genny marie chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
hm it's a beautiful poem i like how the lines are all jumbly and broken up in cool places... tres bon my friend hmm what does it look like... hmm... am i supposed to be a perv or am i just a perv? xoxo saint genevieve(plus... may 18... 25 years! sigh)
UnknownLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
good work how did you get your pic there.
Mlle. Daae chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Superb, once again. Keep writing!

~Mlle. Daae
holocaustpulp chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Though you mention religion being the main concept behind this poem, I believe it can also cover the social spectrum as well. One of my favorite aspects of the poem was the fact that it flowed like a story, offering a different perspective in the brackets. The whole idea that religion is vacant after all the hype was right on the money.

Overall, this was a pretty enjoyable and distinctive. Awesome.

- Holocaustpulp
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Poetry's a good way to vent. At times it went above my head, but it's so easy to go above my head. I got a very angry feeling from this, I almost feel as if I'm in the '60s again.