Reviews for Misanthropy
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
a broken nose for intimacy
poet tree chapter 10 . 6/24/2005
In my opinion, masochism is much more fulfilling than religion. But that's just me. I like the ending; it's an interesting twist.
poet tree chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
I like this. It makes me want to know, though, if you really think this or if you get it all out through writing? Either way, I'm glad you write it to amuse sick-minded people like me...
poet tree chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
This made me laugh.
poet tree chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
I like the way you describe the pain of her cutting him.
poet tree chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
I like it. Not as gory as your other ones, but I like it all the same.
poet tree chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
I like the way you describe the kitten with "gangrene eyes". This entire piece is weirdly amusing to me-I don't know how to explain it. I love it.
poet tree chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
I like your poetry almost better than I like your stories, which is to say, quite a bit.
poet tree chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Creepy. Definitely different...I love it.
poet tree chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I like the last line. Makes me laugh.
mepoindexter chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Holy shit,

This is pretty fuckin good.
mepoindexter chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That was very intresting and extremely creative.

I give it my seal of approval, and not the kind you put on official documents, the kind that makes noise. That kind of seal.
Star-Gazer Kay chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Wow. Gory yet poetic in a strange, twisted way. I read all three chapters of Misanthropy - and your message was very clever: "I do not enjoy death. I simply enjoy death's foreplay."

I sensed a sort of romanticism in your stories, in regards to how you've expressed this pleasure of foreplay before death. It was rather lusty at times, gory in others.

Very good imagery - I could very much see and feel and even smell some of the things your were describing. _;

Nice writing!