Reviews for Muse
blue-eyes91 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
yes that was short but it got straight to the point!
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like it. It speaks alot to the art of poetry. I like the part about reading between the lines, cause sometimes in poetry you must. The reason I clicked on this one is cause my dorm building is called Muse, lol.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
all very true, a couple errors : "truest for of myself" and "Tryto" but apart from that i like this, especially the last line, the structure you've used kinda helps witht the reading between lines literally as the lines are longer that some poems on here, if that makes sense? i know what you mean by reading between the lines... i just like how the structure represents that, there, that sounds better! good poem x weasel within x
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
nice poem i like it, it really *is* about writng
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
of course, writing is like putting your feelings and heart on paper...short but good
Unfairy chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
*shrug*A definition piece; I always find these interesting, because you can see why the author writes.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I loved this poem. Beautiful and trying to reveal yourself to the masses with your writing. I loved the honest openess of this. Great write.
Little Dark Elf chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Simple and nice. I like it.
Akili-Storm chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This was really good, I thought that the message was pretty good in the way you put it out and the flow went with it pretty good. Hope to read more from you soon!
Gonzovalies chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Short and Sweet... cool
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
...That's exactly how I feel when the people you know are that way. Awesome, even if it was short!
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
that is how i feel.. this poem is really awesome. Great job!
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Cool! I like heaps and heaps even tho its so short! and very very true for me... "try to read between the lines" awesome. So true. I don't know if you can really relate to something like this, but, its v/true for me. Good!