Reviews for My Murder
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Looks like you have a good premise here. But can you do the kindness of continuing the story? I'd like to know what happens after she said "Or I'm the clone..." Because leaving us hanging like this only adds to the mystery, but it's 2011 so I highly suggest that you add more chapters to this interesting and original idea!
Kouichi chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
very interesting... is this all or are you holding back on the good stuff. If this is it, I encourage you to keep on going with this idea. Sounds like it could be a real big one
mmatins chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Very interesting premise, and coherently written. :)
amanda.h chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
First, thank you for the review on my poem.

And this story is absolutely amazing. It's so unique and it very eerie. Awesome.
JK chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
very interesting...are you going to continue? it woiuld be interesting to see that...
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hmm...this looks promising...I think you should continue it.
Extraho-Uxor chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wow... Creepy. This is awesome. What do you do with yourself when this sort of thing happens?
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
clones are a fascinating subject to take. I for one really enjoy stories or movies that have such a plot device, they are really intriguing things and I wonder of the possibilies that could arise in the event or in a work of fiction. its always a marvelous concept, and you do it so well. very informative, with great prose and flawless emotion woven in to such a piece.

!* noelle *!
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
You seeme to have a good hold on the gruesome. A little confusing, but that's ok.

I would expand on this a little more, maybe write a few more chapters, but that's just me. It's good as a short story, too!

Leeona Trance
Cheyenne Kai chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
creepy. I was reading the end of this when the phone rang, and I jumped out of my chair, lol.
Link2Past chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
whoa! LOVED IT MAN! seriously, frickin swet work!
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh...scary. Well written and a real question at the end.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
this is pretty mysterious to me. It had a catchy start and a very mysterious ending good work.
Written not signed in oops XD chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
yee. awesome. I like the end. maybe a little bit more narrative work would help? its a little short- but worry not! its good.
Noir Fleurir chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
i read a story about clones once. It was really well...interesting. You can check it out i'll give you the title-The house of the Scorpion, Nancy Farmer. It's really good i think. I just don't like the end. It tells a few things about clones and that sort of thing. Your story is going pretty good so far though. Keep it up...