Reviews for Why do I?
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like this, it's honest. I love the strong ending lines "Everything I touch goes to shit in the end! All because of me!" that's powerful. Kinda nihilistic, but sometimes it feels so good to be nihilistic. Cause you can for a minute stop pretending that everything is going to be fine, and ponder the possibility it's not. Which is always a very sobering moment. This is one of your best pieces I've read yet. Nice job.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hay dude,I was wandering if I could have permission to use your poem in my art work at College. I go to Telford College of Arts and Technology and in my last year of advanced art, just so you know some about poem is perfect for my work because it expresses how I feel a lot of the time but I have trouble getting the words to come out right. I'm the oldest of seven children which is pressure enough, but my girlfriend also relies heavly on me too. Not to mention I don't have the heart to burnden people with my depression, thats got to be the worst of it too.-_-but enough of me, could you please e-mail me or something if I can use your poem in my work? Lilith Black x
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
powerful poem, very relateable... i really like it a bit much swearing, but that's okay once in a while. nice work
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I feel like that all the time. Damm, I wish things could be better too. But, I guess you just have to go one and hope for the best. Really, great job of putting all those emotions into one poem!
Tanya chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
*tear* That was beautiful. I can relate to it so well, because I feel the same. It's not a happy place to be... I love how you repeated certain phrases; it gave, I think, the poem more meaning, made it more personal...
Trinka chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This has been sitting in my inbox for days, and today I finally read it...and...that's exactly how I feel...I mean...it's totally amazing the way you put my feelings ((the exactl way I was feeling yesterday)) into words...this is...amazing...great job, keep up the good work!

Trinka
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wowa I can relate to this one heaps. Very VERY angsty, angry, strong, and its good, all the swearing somehow fits in well, just adds to the emotion and anger of this poem. Great work!
mistressbianca chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
story of my life right there. very nicely done. you capture the emotion very well.
battygirl13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I really like this poem, it really reminds me of me A LOT... this is really good!
CryNowLaughLater chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I like this alot. It's going on my fav. list. Keep up the work. you have a gift.
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Very nice. Bad words are used, but in a way that makes you understand. This fic gives you a torrent of emotions that no one wants at once. GOod job!