Reviews for red string
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Beautiful. That poem was extremely well done, and both ADD and you have complementing writing styles. It's just beautiful. What more do I have to say _

chibichocobo
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Beautifully haunting, and your words have this hynotic effect on me while I'm reading the poem. Everything about it is perfect, and I love how your produce this effective imagery in the reader's mind with every word. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend being dumped on Valentine's Day, which makes it even more depressing, and I hope she's better about it now. On the brighter side, your poems are always fascinating, enrapturing with their haunting words.

chibichocobo
Anna178 chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
This is really good. Love the ending. And the more I cut, the more you sew thing brings alot of thought and...imagry(which may not be sane) to my head.

ANNA
philoslove chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Woah! I really really like the "the more I cut, the more you sew" line, which was very powerful and a very unique way of laying the concept across to others. BRILLIANT!

And the ending is of course, as well. Awesome work!

Again, one or two typo errors.
KonekOniko chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
*hits you on the head* ADD-chan, you're changing (though, that's probably good XD) haha, jp. anyways, great job, really deep, except, i don't see why ya needed to write it from a girl's pov, guys have feelings too (then again...)

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
i was dumped 3 days before vallie day and my friends have plauged that boy since...heh, random info aside, great poem, loving the imagery and everything to it - (tell your friend not to worry, boys who dump girls always get trouble P) *gives you a cookie* great poem -

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
anohter powerful adn beautifully written poem
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
So powerful, my special girl had that same thing happen to her with her ex last year on V-day. Keep up the excellent writings!
nuclear red chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
This is incredible. I am absolutely in love with the line "the more I cut/ the more you sew". Amazing! And I like how both of you used the greek myth of the Moire as a theme. Noelle, you have an wonderful style of writing; it's very unique and you can always make it work. Kudos to both of you! Cheers! Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Elena
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
beautifully sad. its so close...weird way to describe it...there's a sense of loyalty that is beautiful.

dont ever stop writing

alwaysFTT
philoslove chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow, beautiful! Very very haunting. I love the diction, the choice of words was wonderful. It's very haunting in its dark theme, and somehow, there a rather subtle feeling to this, but very arresting.

Such fatal attraction and kisses that steals the sweet breaths of one, slowly and quietly...

Brilliant work! Haunting...
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Wow this is really awesome! Me luvs! Thankies so much for the reviews and of course u can call me Kel-san _ heehee thankies
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Thankies for your review, I thought people were starting to hate my poetry. So sad. That's so mean for someone to dump someone on V-day. I hate V-day. x.x

MJ
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
adortion sufficates me as...adoration suffocates

never anothers...another's

I love hte concept of hte string.. very powerful poem
arcane devices chapter 1 . 3/19/2005