Reviews for The Daemonic Event
Kanna-sama chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hmm, it doesn't seem like horror quite yet, but I hope that more is to come. Excellent start. Though I'm not one to critisize...
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow...very scary. A demon wiped out a whole village? Wow...all I can say is wow.
SilentStones chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wow...I love the theme of this story, and I'm interested to know more about the daemon and the
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
dark, I adore all literary things that are dark. :3 now this, is really well done. not a single flaw within its depths, nothing that I can really detect in my eyes. a lovely start to something that looks as though it could be something really grand. _ I hope you continue this.

!* noelle *!
Kestrel Darkflame chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Whoa. That is so creepy, but it's in the horror section, so I can't complain. I love it! Is it a one-shot, or the prolouge for a story? I hope there's more!
Capt J.E. Carrales chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
There are certain powers priest have, rites of exorcism. These “arcane” powers are not their own, they come from the faith of the populace in God. Could a faithless human society fall to the devil? I plan to touch on this in my “The Last Man’s Warrior” series.
Aibari chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Good one. For some reason I found 'Daemionette' a bit funny. Oh well. It was good, but maybe you should drop the description of her weight, as this seems rather needless. And 'jade' should not be capitalized.
pyrostinger chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Well.

That was a bang. The story moves very rapidly, but I feel as if the characters were underdeveloped. The entire thing feels kinda rushed. That's my opinion, though.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
pretty decent little story I must say. It has great description and a perfect moral. good work!
poetictragedy234 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
oh, dark. It's written really well, though, good job.