Reviews for Untitled
fluffisacoolword chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I've come to find that it's almost never a good thing to look too deeply into someone's subconscious- we all have some pretty serious demons. But that's what friends are for...to see what's there and still support them.
method acting chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
The rhyming made this peice a little twisted to me. Like, it wasn't suposed to rhyme but you made it so...and in doing that it made this bit as if it was unnatural. Nice job all the same. Creepily truthful. Beautiful.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i love this! it is so damn true! sad too, kind of.

great work!

tuesday
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
it's funny, how no one can ever tell what goes on inside. i loved this, proves perfection is in the eye of the beholder. i hope your friend is ok, and keep writing. all my love, shadowed mind
Starflamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Yeesh...such dark poetry, eh? Perfection disgraced, no more real than your hallucinations...figures that not everyone is perfect...I need to ask you for a favor, cos I need a beta but no one wants ta help me...accept, pls?
clouds-of-the-realm chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
not to be dramatic, but i almost cried reading this...it hurts reading this and i meant it in a good way!
sono spiacente chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
man, pammy, i am like seriously in love with you.

in the most platonic, never-seen-you-before-in-my-life kind of way.

but omigod, you are amazing.
PuzzledThinker chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That is a nice poem, it hand a good ending!
ecochick13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I like it. people tend to hide behind masks...it's just simpler that way.
The Watched chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Again, wow...I think that that's the thing that scares me most of all, the idea of the people I love hurting, y'know? the thought of feeling totally helpless and yet knowing - "something has to be done".Sorry...great, anyway. You're the, um, awesomest?Grargahflifanhile!
myno chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
reminds me of when my older sister stumbled across my fp page and rad my darker poetry- scared the heck out of her. It's strange to see the darker side of someone close to you. Good poem, i like the alternating moods.
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Aww...it's all sad...
Infection chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
this is a great poem, i loved it. it show alot of emotion
Neaera chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
o wow, that was really good!
Le Machi chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
this was really well written and shows a lot of emotion. keep writing ;-)