Reviews for Small Town Vampyre: Chris
Chaotic Charisma chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh what the Hell. I apologize for my utterly slow existance and incredibly delayed reactions to everything. Let's get going again Krissoffer! It's been, like, a year. Well I'll write you a ton during the summertime bc I'll have nothing better to do. And why the hell have I NEVER reviewed our story? Pshaw. And by our I mean yours which I savagely misinterpret through the eyes of a viscious lesbian-gone-breeder newborn vampyre.
Robin Ellis chapter 18 . 11/13/2005
OH MY FRIGGIN GOSH!UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!

You can't just leave your readers hanging like this! It's not good for them!

I like the pendants, but I don't like the fact that they are inverted crosses. I'm a Christian, so that part was very hard to read. Like I said in ym email, I understand that Vampyres are romantic souls, but stop using 'Love' and 'Hon' so much! It's like, getting cheesy. That's the only criticism that I can think of. 'Till laterz

Robin Ellis chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
Hi again...what does Y&F mean?

Robin Ellis chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Okay, I really liked the sound of the synopsis, but this is very...not very vamipyr-ish. I'm a vampyre freak, and all this is...not really what I expected. Your writing is very shallow, and the vampyre stuff is all wrong. Unless you had a genetic mutation or something in your dna, no vampyre can walk in daylight. It's like suicide. And you need to drag it out a little. Like, begin with how you became a vampyre...an no, you cam't be born one. Vampyres are DEAD, they can't give birth without their babies being dead too, that and they wouldn't even be human, they would be like...demons. Then you could say how you and Missy became friends, and how you came to your decision. A plot like this really needs to be drawn out and long. I love the idea behind it, I just don't like the way it's written.

I don't mean to sound like I'm only here to criticize, but critics are what make you better. They see mistakes that you make, that maybe you didn't see at first. Okay, cheesiness, but think about re-writing it. It's a very good idea, it just needs to be written differently.

Warofgods121 chapter 15 . 7/4/2005
this story is cool. its cool that u put ur real life into a fictional story about vampyres. also putting romance into it makes it much better. plus vampyres are cool.
Tessabe chapter 12 . 4/23/2005
looks good so far, good setup for something ominious in the future. Makes you kinda wonder who's watching. Your chapters are still pretty short though.
Tessabe chapter 8 . 4/2/2005
I just realized I haven't review this yet, sorry. This is getting interesting.
eroticavampyro chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
well,i kno its kinda odd tht im postin a review for my own story, but i jus wanted to let ya guys kno tht chapters 5 & 6 r comin soon
one final breath chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Hey you two write an awesome story. It truely is very good. im already waiting for the next chapter keep going.
Mavelle De Beauvoir chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Well,I can only say that,even thought,I don't know a lot of English,I could understand it well,it's a good story,I really liked well,I'd like to ask you...where is the 2nd chapter?or there is no 2nd chapter? please continue it...is really good the part I could read :)