Reviews for His Eyes
drumroll chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
wow, good luck to you and your future book!

I'm just sad I never got to read it before you took it down...

but best wishes to you!
dj-baker chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
hey love the story to bits and just wanted to say: woohoo you go girl love your attiude! that was for the nanny or maid who answered the biatch with: "...dont worry i wore gloves". sorry im not sure i quoted right as you took the story down. anyway hope you write another amazing story like his eyes!
TheGodMachine chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Goodluck with publishing this!
folkmelon chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Good Luck! I truly loved this story!
Your Inner Demons chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
You go get it published hunny! I didn't get to finish it, but that's ok, I bet it'll be better when published! Don't give up because some of the publishers will probably slam the door in your face, but as long as you stay srong and determined, His Eyes will be in Barnes & Nobles before long.

~Sammi C.
Lemony Snickerz chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
OMG!

You took it down! That makes me sad. Oh well it's for a good cause, definitely. You have to let me know when it's published so I can buy it! I love this story so much, it's one of my favourites for sure. Possibly my favourite. It's so great, very very well written, totally absorbing and engaging and quite unique. Love it! )

Email me when it's published !
Ellie Nelson chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Whee, I remember this story!

I loved it. :) Super good luck on your publishing, and definitely let us all know if (or should I say when?) it gets published! I'd definitely buy a copy.
Aspendragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
bE SURE TO TELL Us when it's released!
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
ok, just want to drop by and wish you the best of luck with publishing 'His Eyes'. i loved your story, and judging by the 20-something reviews you received for it while it was still on this site, when it comes out, it'll be a big hit. _

good luck for the future!

~ KJ
Nony chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I came too late... I read this story two years ago, and I just came back to reread it, but I will look out for your story in bookstores. I wish you luck in publishing.
slee5133 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
good luck with publishing it! i love this story and have come back to read it many times. I look forward to buying the book WHEN it gets published. not if. ;D seriously loved the story though, and i'm so glad i got to read it.
Not Who I Look Like chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Good 4 u! I'll keep my eyes open 4 it!
Northwesst chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Darn it! I saw 'His Eyes' on someones profile under their favorites and I thought "Oh wow! this sounds really good! I gotta read it!" then I found out you took it off! fate is so cruel. I guess I was just too late. Man, I am dramatic! lol, well I guees I WIll just have to keep an eye out in the bookstores form now on. When you become a famous author and everyone loves you, don't forget about all of the little people here on fiction press! And PLEASE tell me if you do end up getting 'His eyes' published! Good luck on everything!
personwithaccount chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
i wish you all the best with your book. i thought it was a fantastic story that warmed the soul and i hope no one tries to plagiarize.
Blood Sinister chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow. I feel privileged that I got to see this story before it got taken off - I'd just come back to reacquaint myself actually.

I hope to see His Eyes hitting the bookshelves very soon.

Best of luck finding a literary agent.
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »