Reviews for His Eyes
emotionless-stares chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Lol, she's really determined
emotionless-stares chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
Lol, she is relying on his little brother eh? Lol, she embarrassed herself already.
emotionless-stares chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Lol, wow he's pretty diffucult
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Lol, cool story. Can't wait to read trouble brewing between them.
FugitiveGirl chapter 12 . 11/21/2007
One word: *swoon*
jenc11 chapter 19 . 11/14/2007
I agree about not giving him his sight. It would have ruined the ending. Now I must go through another phase of, "what happened after that?" thoughts. Oh well, it was worth it. )
chocolaterain chapter 12 . 11/13/2007
skin deep sounds like a good story. I hope you decide to write it. i loved this chapter is was so cute. Aw, they make such a cute couple and you have to give chris some credit to helping make them into the cute couple that they should be.
iman1234 chapter 19 . 11/9/2007
that was soo good to read
KingDomLuv chapter 18 . 11/7/2007
I loved the story! Great work!
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This is just amazing.
Bipolarised chapter 18 . 11/2/2007
dude, you are the epitome of brilliancy! i love it, and more importantly i love tristan. excellent work, may i point out that this whole blind love, excuse the pun, relationship is an excellent concept and it really, truley inspires me.

just to note, you are SO lucky to have finished school. i have two more years (dies). anyway, maybe you should consider writing another story? i really like you style.

are you also considering journalism as your option for UNI?
FalseReflections chapter 19 . 10/29/2007
I loved the story. i completely agree with your move of keeping Tristan blind. And i think Chris is soo cute! he's just so...real... i have little brothers. Whay can't they be as cute as him? Anywa, just want to tell you that this story was excelent and i hope you continue writing!
Althia9 chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
For you, I shall say hello. Anyway, just saying hello, hows it going and everything but the shortness of the chapters is perfect. I'm such a hypocrite.
ShockinglySweet chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
Hey :D so, I started reading this story about two hours ago, and I'm on chapter 11 (so proud) :D

I really like it, it's...you know...good (there was a time when I was good at doing criticism. It passed). I normally don't review, but I just wanted to point it out to you that there actually IS a blind guy who showjumps...you called it showjumping, right? Or maybe he did rodeos...I think it was showjumping. The only reason I reviewed was to tell you that there was this guy, and now I'm not sure anymore...it's late in Iceland. Don't blame me.

Anyways, me likey yer saga. Mhmm fo'so'.
White Rose Blossom chapter 18 . 10/21/2007
Absolutely loved this story! So adorable and perfect! :)

Great job!