Reviews for His Eyes
Amber Salgado chapter 19 . 10/18/2007
this story is truly the best story ive read on fictionpress the meaning is deep and yet it still made me laugh i can truthfully say "when are you gonna make a sequel?" i hope their is one

-Amber
Nicole Deming chapter 19 . 10/17/2007
I really enjoyed this story.
SecondHandSonata chapter 19 . 10/16/2007
Haha, I'm going to be one of those weekly reveiwers that reminds you about that AMAZING story you wrote over two years ago.

I must admit, I'm quite impress you'res still on FP after five years.

In any case, the story is pretty darn good. It gets a bit jumpy and bipolar and unexplained in places but for the most part, it's pretty darn awesome.

THANK YOU for not giving Tristan his sight back.

THANK YOU for not making some fluffy couply scene involving Tristan and Amy riding off into the sunset together.

And THANK YOU so much for pushing all the limits with Amy. So many charecters in FP stories act badass and then act like angels. But Amy was the real deal. She wasn't afraid to dump bitches on the side of the highway.

So anyways.

Fantastic story, congratulations.
Lily Laurence chapter 18 . 10/16/2007
Wow, what a story - original, beautiful. Great job!
PhishPond chapter 19 . 10/14/2007
i didnt read this til you were done with it but i absolutely loved it and decided to show my appreciation ]
MoriMorte chapter 19 . 10/11/2007
when you get it published PLEASE SEND ME A cOPY AnD SiGN IT!

MAN THT IS so AWESOME

A Dark White Rose
crystaldreams611 chapter 18 . 10/9/2007
I think you do deserve a lengthy review from me after all the hard work

A true pleasure to read, seeing that i've been at it non-stop all in one go

its a bit more descriptive than most other stories ive read (cos i can't stand chunks) but in a good way.

Would've liked to see a less-rushed ending tho...still it was touching

I agree about leaving tristian blind, it was the essence of the story & what makes it addictively romantic.

hehe whilst reading this i kept analysing ur story, like the sybolism & metaphors (that's too much english for u) & actually i haven't come across a story quite deep and worthy of sympathy as urs.

Keep up the good work!
clear vision chapter 11 . 10/6/2007
That's so adorable!
naiyangel chapter 18 . 10/6/2007
wow this is an amazing story... i couldn't stop reading!
naiyangel chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
i'm telling you what i think...and i think i love this so far!
Yannick chapter 6 . 10/5/2007
'Hey, keep going!' I like your story... sorry, got nothing more to say.
thinkTwice Nfall chapter 19 . 9/30/2007
I truly liked your idea, and I thought the romance was extremely sweet. I just think you should have worked on the detail. Without much detail, I felt like the story wasn't exactly realistic, and some parts also didn't make sense. So the story could've done much better, but it it was still pretty good.
Lochi chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
I loved it. the last part was wonderfully written
Lochi chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
it was cute )
Lochi chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
oh he siad her name ) great chapter again
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »